Benefiber Supplements Benefiber Fiber Supplement Powder Stick Packs - 28 Ea uploaded by Esmeralda L.Benefiber Supplements Benefiber Fiber Supplement Powder Stick Packs - 28 Ea uploaded by Sherby E.

BY BENEFIBER SUPPLEMENTS

Benefiber fiber supplement powder is 100 percent natural fiber that you can mix with almost anything. It's taste-free, grit-free and will never thicken. So it won't alter the taste or texture of your foods or beverages. . benefiber dissolves completely so you'll never know it's there. All you'll know is that you'll look and feel great! . not recommended for carbonated beverages. . â . â see more...

• Has anyone had any positive experiences with this? Thinking abou...3 Answers
  • Is there a fiber better than this one ?4 Answers
  • How much fiber is in it?2 Answers
Benefiber Supplements Benefiber Fiber Supplement Powder Stick Packs - 28 Ea
  • "Its really good to add to any drinks just for an every day consume or for days that you really need it." in 1 review
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a free sample of Benefiber Stick Packs for on the go and I absolutely love these! I use benefiber on a daily basis because constipation is a side affect of a medication that I take. These are perfect for traveling because I don't have to worry about getting my fiber when I'm on the go. If you've never use this product before, I highly recommend it. It works well and keeps me regulated and feeling great. You can mix it in anything, even water, and it has no taste. When you first mix it it may clump up a bit. Just stir or shake the drink for 30 seconds and then let the drink sit for a minute or two. All of the clumps will dissolve, even if you mix it into a cold drink.
Ruth M.
Who wants to take a giant container of fiber with you to the office or camping? Ever run late in the morning and don't have time to have your coffee with 2 teaspoons of fiber? This is fantastic for days when you are running late or traveling.

If you haven't tried benefiber at all you are really missing out. It IS tasteless and does not thicken. It is the only fiber I will use. For day to day home use I get the CVS version of the powder to save a few bucks.
Mary Grace D.
Benefiber is better than all the other fiber supplements out there because it doesn't have a taste. Also, this packaging is easy to take with you on the go. I like to add it to every water bottle I have. I repeatedly bought this before but it's pretty expensive. The only downfall is the price, but if $10 or more (depending on the size you get) this is a great product!
Rana K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Whenever life gets busier and I don't consume many veggies/fruits, I tried to incorporate as many healthy supplementary products as possible into my diet to keep me healthy. Along with chia seeds, vitamin juices, this one is my favorite one. It's so easy to consume. You can mix with your water or add to your smoothie. If you have a digestive issue from not consuming enough amount of fibers, try this one. It is really helpful.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I got a free sample of these Benefiber Stick Packs from PinchMe. I was pretty surprised. I was worried about a gritty or odd taste. I put the packet into a bottle of water. It dissolved almost completely and you couldn't taste it at all!! It would take a couple days of regular use to notice a physical difference, but overall I was impressed with the simplicity of the product.
jena e.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was sent a free sample of Benefiber Stick Packs from PINCHme. I was a bit hesitant to try these but was pleasantly surprised. I love how these are super easy to use and convenient for travel. I also love how they are flavorless and dissolve completely in your drink. You can add them to a variety of different drinks because they are flavorless. Other brands I've tried in the past are gritty and taste horrible, but Benefiber is perfect. I only used one packet a day because I was new to this and wanted my system to get use to it. I didn't experience any issues. I totally recommend to anyone interested in trying it.
Keshia D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Benefiber Stick Packs are great!  I love how I can take them with me anywhere and how great they dissolved. I don't have to worry about any of it going go the bottom or even a bad taste. I really love this product and glad I am able to review it.
Shawna M.
Alma, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a sample of these free to try for review. This product dissolves completely. It has no flavor. I have no problem with regularity so this may actually have been a little pointless for me. I will hold onto the rest of the packs in case I find a need for them later.
Colleen H.
Budd Lake, NJ
These are perfect for travel. They are super discreet little packages if you are worried about that. They dissolve really well and have zero flavor so it works in any beverage.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
These are really great. Goes with any drink. Doesn't hurt my sensitive tummy. Keeps me balanced on bad days. Super fast and easy to use. A tad bit more in price but we'll worth it. Works pretty fast too.
Harley R.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Is this product better than Metamucil?
Emma L.
Have any body tried this product?
Haley M.
Does it work?
Brenna V.
Decatur, TX
Is this worth the money?
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
Is there a fiber better than this one ?