BY BENEFIBER

Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had lots of digestive issues and didn't have enough fiber when I was younger. I was recommended by a doctor to take these daily, and they really worked well at keeping things moving along! Plus they had a pretty good taste, which is great to have as a kid.
Jeorgina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works wonders! My doctor prescribed fiber to help lose weight and for some digestional issues but that tasted disgusting! I decided to try this and was a bit skeptical at first. After a few days of using it I started to feel less bloated and my stomach felt somewhat full.
Diana N.
Newark , De
I have beenan avid user for years with benefiber and i am so in love. I never seem to get the recommended dose in me with just food. This makes it so much easier to get all my fiber in keeping me regular and on a healthy path.
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I remember using this years ago. I either used this or metamucil. I found them both to be effective in getting enough fiber in my diet.
Laura K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good product for when you find that you are not getting enough fiber in your diet.