Benefiber Fiber Supplement Powder uploaded by Aimeeh L.Benefiber Fiber Supplement Powder uploaded by Odalis M.

BY BENEFIBER

Benefiber Fiber Supplement Powder: 125 servings Non-thickening Makes taking fiber easier Dissolves completely Great for cooking Sugar free Gluten free see more...

• I have place it in my drinks and food like a tuna sandwic...4 Answers
Buy on kmart
Laurie H.
I was recommended this product by my doctor. With plain water, it's not perfect, but when mixed with tea, coffee, juice, smoothies, etc., it blends really well and is flavorless.  Everyone could use more fiber in their diet! I just add this to my coffee every morning and get it out of the way as quickly as possible.
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use just a teaspoon in my smoothies and it is the perfect way to up my fiber intake without having to drink the gelatinous mixture a fiber/water mixture produces. I prefer Benefiber to other fiber supplements because it doesn’t leave a grainy texture or aftertaste to my smoothies. Benefiber Fiber Supplement Powder
Aimeeh L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Benefiber Stick Packs is a great alternative to those who don't have time to include fiber on their daily food. Taking this packable and handy sticks wouldand sure you a good digestive system in your body. But what I like most about it is that it is easy to add in your routine. It is just added in any food or drink except carbonized beverages. It does not change the taste of the food or drink and just dissolves quickly. It works well and do what it claims!
Erika M.
Auburn, IN
My daughter has Williams syndrome and comes with a lifetime constipation problem. The ONLY thing that has ever worked for her is Benefiber and we tried it all (prescriptions, Miralax and more) and I love Benefiber because it is just fiber, it's all natural and I can get it without added calcium which is great because my daughter is prone to hyper-calcemia so I have to watch how much calcium she gets. I can just add 2 Tbsp of this to her milk every night and for 8 years now she has taken it without a problem :) Still works and we will use it until it doesn't because it's the safest and most effective for her :)
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is my favorite fiber supplement. It truly has no texture or flavor once it's been mixed. I have diverticulitis and need a lot of extra fiber so I don't have flares. This mixes great into anything from juice to coffee to a protein shake. I sneak this into my kids often too because they get constipated, they have never suspected.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Benefiber has no taste to it. You can drink it in wate, put it in a smoothie,etc. The first time I tried this product,
Was when my doctor suggested it to me. I would recommend to use this product because it does help and if you want something with no taste, this is the right product to go with.
Melinda S.
San Diego, CA
I give this to my mom in her drinks, including water, to give her her daily amount of recommended fiber. This helps her obtain the recommended daily dosage without having to eat when she does not have an appetite. It mixes clear with water and you cannot smell it or see it!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that this flavorless and blends really well. I wish I could say I didn't need it but my body requires extra fiber daily so I just add this to my coffee every morning and get it out of the way as quickly as possible. I have used this product for 3 years now and it never lets me down.
Glory R.
Shiro, TX
I like this product because it gives you the fiber you are not getting in your daily diet. Makes ur water taste a little different but nothing major. I personally don't like it so I use Metamucil but I might give it a try again to see if anything has changed cuz I tried it a while back.
NeVishia  O.
Oakland, FL
This is my hands down favorite product, I will ever give a review for!!! I use it everyday, and I even mix it with the food I cook, and my family does not even know. It has helped my digestive system in so many ways, including my family. It also has been helpful with my diet, keeping my system clean, and free of toxics.
Melissa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have place it in my drinks and food like a tuna sandwich what kind of food have you place it on?