BY BENECOS

Be Extreme. Rich black color. Vitamin E. Lengthens & defines lashes. Especially suitable for sensitive eyes. No animal testing. Paraben free Go extreme with our lengthening mascara.  Lengthens and defines lashes, lending an edgy and glam look.  Deep, saturating black color.  Made with organic Jojoba and sunflower oils for gentle hydration.  This naturally hydrating Super Long Lash Mascara adds length and carbon b. see more...

Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
I don't normally get excited about mascara but this one is so great! And it's natural which I love! It doesn't make me feel like I'm ruining my lashes
tkeyah e.
Bakersfield, CA
Love love love this product I highly recommend you to buy it its great it doesn't clump your lashes and gives you great lenght
Sofia L.
Vitoria-gasteiz
me encanta este rimmel va genial y te hace unas pestañas largisisismas no deja casi grupos y dura un montón me encanta es genial
leanne r.
Mascara that leaves eyelashes long and beautiful and non clumpy. You will surely love this makeup. I WILL buy again!
Karin B.