BY BENECOS

Benecos - Natural Lip Gloss Rose Garden - 5 ml. Add the finishing touch to your look with Benecos' luscious lip glosses. Benecos Natural Lip Gloss Rose Garden is made with organic sunflower oil for nourishing hydration, pure mineral pigments offer brilliant natural color. Benecos Natural Lip Gloss Rose Garden goes on smooth, never sticky or greasy. Choose from several naturally glamorous shades. Be naturally glamorous with brilliant mineral lip gloss colors from benecos. Protects and colors lips at the same time. For sensitive lips. Benecos Natural Lip Gloss Rose Garden: Beautiful, deep berry tone Smooth, non-sticky feel Gorgeous colors About Benecos/True NaturalAt Love True Natural, they do the research for you. Not only are the products they recommend safe and free from harmful ingredients, but their team of Estheticians & Beauty Experts have personally tried each & every product to ensure they deliver the results promised and the They Love It! True Natural Cosmetics aim simply to provide you with The Best natural beauty shopping experience. Their staff is here to help you find the right skin care regime choose natural makeup colors, and offer tips on anti-aging products and more. Whether for theirself or loved ones, Natural Beauty Begins Here! Natural ProductsBenecos believe that skin care and cosmetics should be all natural. Made with pure ingredients that not only offer health benefits, but perform the way you want. Benecos feel that you should never have to sacrifice effectiveness for safety. Natural IngredientsBenecos only recommend products made with safe natural ingredients - never any parabens, PEG, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic colors or fragrances, or other harmful synthetics. Benecos constantly work to educate theirselves and their customers on the best natural ingredients and latest technologies available to organic cosmetics. see more...

Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love this color and it's not too bright! It has just the right amount of gloss and shine to my lips. Plus it's a natural lip gloss. I love the brand and will buy more!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
First - I love that this product is all natural and cruelty free. Second - I really love that this is not super sticky like many lip glosses are! The color on this particular shade is not highly pigmented, and it’s more of a natural, subtle color. This is definitely one that I would use if I were going for more of a natural look but still wanted a little something to give a bit of ‘pop’. I’m very interested in trying more from this brand and I hope to see them in retailers near me soon - I’ll be keeping my eye out.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Lo that Benecos lipgloss is natural. It's not sticky and the color is great. I received my first lipgloss in a Daily Goodie Box, and I'm so happy to have discovered this brand!
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
I'm not much for make up, but when I received the Benecos Natural Lip Gloss in my Daily Goodie Box, I decided I would try it. It's not too flashy nor is it thick and sticky like other lip glosses. All other lip glosses I have tried causes the "peak" effect. You know the one I'm talking about. You open your mouth and the lip gloss is so sticky it momentarily stretches with your lips and then breaks, leaving peaks. It's gross and no one likes it. This Benecos makes your lips shine, without the heavy, thick, stickiness.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
I received this Benecos natural lipgloss complememtary for free from The Daily Goodie Box for testing purposes and I fell in love with it. I have never heard of this company before and I was shocked to see the results of this gloss. It's in a clear tube that you can see the product itself. I received it in the color 'praline' and it's sort of a frost type of gloss. It's gold with a shimmer to it. It doesn't have a scent and its not clumpy. It goes on smooth and it's easy to use. It can be worn over any lipstick or alone. With it's silky finish I can't help but to wear it alone. I love it
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
This lip gloss is such a pretty color. Very easy to apply. I love that it is all natural! It exceed my expectations!
Cassie P.
I really wanted to love this True Natural - Benecos Natural Beauty Lip Gloss! I didn't love it, but I do like it! It feels a bit thick instead of slick like I expected for a lip gloss. The packaging is attractive and I really like the idea of a natural lip gloss.

I received the rose garden color for free through another site and it was a bit too dark for my fair complexion, but I think I would really enjoy it in a lighter, more neutral color. I would recommend this product to a friend, especially if they were looking for a more natural product.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.