BY BENECOS

Benecos Natural Liquid Foundation is a radiant foundation available in different shades to suit your skin tone. With natural added ingredients of Organic Shea Butter & Sweet Almond Oil to give your skin moisture and nourishment for a smooth even coverage and flawless matt finish. Apply daily using a cosmetic sponge. Apply evenly, blending to cover blemishes and redness to create a flawless fresh complexion. Benefits of Benecos Liquid Foundation: Contains organic & natural ingredients Creates flawless glowing skin for an even complexion Conceals blemish's & redness Blends seamlessly with your natural skin tone Moisturises skin Smooth matt finish Size: 30ml Benecos Natural Creamy Foundation - Ingredients: AQUA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-5 LAURATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA), SILICA, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 STEARATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, P-ANISIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL- 10 LAURATE, LIMONENE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (ESSENTIAL OILS), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, CITRAL, LINALOOL, TALC [+/-(MAY CONTAIN) CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891]* CERTIFIED ORGANIC* NATURAL FRAGRANCE see more...

Justine C.
Centreville , MD
This stuff is absolutely awful. I have used natural makeup before and NEVER in my life have I had an experience like this before. When I applied it to my face it did not apply evenly at all!! It clung to any dry patches. It DID NOT blend out...AT ALL Then when I went to take it off and wash my face it was basically rolling and peeling off. I have never in my life seen anything like it. I don't know if I just got a bad bottle, but this stuff was terrible.
Maret L.
Hell no !  I was running out  my foundation and thinked i try something new, So i bought this one the lady at the counter told me that it is not fot everyone told meh i try .  Got home washed my face and tried so first the smell no thanks and it does not cover at all , i have 12 h day work it does not wear out all the day , it made my skin dry , The price was 8,90 euros. not worth it