BY BENEBONE

Benebone Real Bacon Dogs Chew Good. see more...

Emily H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I gave it a two start because yes, dogs do like them but they they come with a HUGE risk in my opinion. In addition to breakage and ingestion there is an extremely dangerous risk of tooth damage. My pug that is an average chewer, chipped one of his molars which left the pulp exposed, a surgery and $220 later he is recovering well but needless to say no more Benebones ever for us. If we can prevent one furbaby from going through avoidable dental surgery then our goal is met. Please look for treats/chews that are VOHC accepted!
Rebecca P.
kissimmee
Bonnie absolutely loves these bones! Usually she gets through anything but one of these fake bones last her a good few months. Definitely worth the $, especially as they’re cheap too (bonus).
Bacon is her favorite by far!
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Basset Hound, Bojangles, seriously loves these things. My Corgi/Beagle mix, Dixie, loves them too; and she never has any interest chewing any type of bone. These last for a while even for tough chewers, but you do have to monitor your dog with these because little pieces of the bones will start to come off and I don't think my dogs need to ingest it. Also these can get quite sharp when that happens. I just throw them away when that happens and get a new one.
Corie S.
I love that these products are made in the USA! My dog loves these bones and will only chew on them when she has one. We have to get the large bone due to have a power chewer. The only downside to them, is that they leave little pieces everywhere! They will get stuck in clothes, carpet, blankets, or anything your dog is laying on while chewing it.
Lisa B.
Bethlehem
My dogs love this bone!! A lab gsp mix and a mini dachshund. They have yet to break any pieces off despite months of use! It's one of their go to bones they will pick it out of their toy basket versus others. I highly recommend especially to pet owners who are trying to get their dog interested in chewing these seem to appeal to even non chewers.
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 8 pound Cavapoo loves this thing! The shape is perfect for her to hold it while chewing. She loves it so much that we ended up having to throw it away due to her chewing pieces off. I would not recommend leaving this with your dog home alone in case of ingestion.
Natalie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves her bacon Benebone. She's a tough chewer and her benebones really keep her entertained for hours. They're safer than other brands of hard chew toys and she doesn't eat what chews off so I love them too. Anything to keep my pup happy and safe.
Ashley S.
Florence, KY
These are my dogs favorite bone in the universe! She loves how easy they are to hold and it does a great job at cleaning her teeth. She could chew them for hours! No problems with swallowing any of it or an upset tummy. I always have at least 3 on hand!
Kim W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog liked this, but not as much as another brand. I can't smell the bacon fused inside and my dog quickly loses interest with it. However, my friend's dog goes crazy for hers. Perhaps it depends on the dog.
lauren m.
Baltimore, Maryland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely great for my teething pup! He loves the flavor, and the shape is a perfect fit for his paws. It doesn't break apart so there's nothing for him to choke on, though supervision is still recommended! A+
Sadie P.
Is this product good? Does your dog like it? Mine is very picky about his food, treats and toys.