GroceryBakerybenchmark bouquets
Life is Good Flowers Hot, Pink, With Vase (Fresh Cut Flowers)

by benchmark bouquets

Life is Good is a Lifestyle brand committed to spreading the power of optimism. With your purchase of this bouquet, 10% is donated to the Life is Good Kids Foundation. Since 2011, the Foundation has partnered with leading childcare organizations, supporting the men and women who dedicate their careers to helping children heal from the devastating impact of early childhood trauma.

Life is Good is committed to spreading the power of optimism. 10% of this purchase supports the Life is Good Kids Foundation, helping kids heal from the devastating impacts of early childhood trauma.; Flowers are shipped in bud form for optimal vase life; blooms will open in 2-3 days, as shown in product photo.; Free overnight shipping to ensure freshness. There are no Saturday, Sunday or Monday deliveries.; FLOWERS WILL BE SENT ANONYMOUSLY UNLESS YOU CHECK THE BOX “THIS IS A GIFT” IN YOUR CART OR AT CHECKOUT – SIGN YOUR NAME SO THEY KNOW WHO SENT IT.; Immediately upon arrival remove flowers from box, cut stems, place in vase with fresh water including flower food packet and arrange flowers to your personal liking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benchmark Bouquets Life is Good Flowers Hot, Pink, With Vase (Fresh Cut Flowers)!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,196 reviews
Benchmark Bouquets Life is Good Flowers Hot, Pink, With Vase (Fresh Cut Flowers) uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I like that they give me flowers, but I do not agree that many people see it as something commercial and women, well, we should all be more detailed. but I still love flowers. Me gusta que me regalen flores, pero no estoy de acuerdo con que mucha gente lo vea como algo comercial y mujeres, bueno, todos deberíamos ser más detallados. pero todavía amo las flores.

Looking for your answer?