Home & GardenOutdoorsBenBat
WalroozLarge Connectible Sleds 2 Pack, Orange Green, 1 ea

BenBat WalroozLarge Connectible Sleds 2 Pack, Orange Green, 1 ea

by BenBat

Fresh Fun Functional Set of 2 walrus-themed sleds 2 Connect the sleds for a fun 2-person ride 3 Lightweight plastic material moves fast on the snow! BenBat s Winter Fun Walrooz Large Connectible Sleds - 2 Pack - Connect the Sleds, Join the Fun! With BenBat s Winter Fun, the winter months are full of everyday surprises and enjoyment! Kids can now connect and join in on an endless amount of fun with one another while sledding with Walrooz! Just connect and down you go. Ages 3+.

How easy do these break?
Start your review of BenBat WalroozLarge Connectible Sleds 2 Pack, Orange Green, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Salyersville, KY
My children and I love these. They are so much fun to use in the snow and they are pretty affordable. They are durable as well.
Leonardtown,MD
We had to much fun with these sleds in the snow ! They didn’t break at all like some would do. The made the snow enjoyable. It went down fast !
Missoula , MT
These are perfect for going out sledding with the little ones and they have so much fun and it's great that they connect so they can ride together.
Edina, MN
These are so cute! My friend's children love these. They are easy to connect and perfect for sledding.
Having two children at very close ages these sledges make it so much easier for me as no more arguing over sharing or taking turns as each has a sledge and can pull along at same time. Such a great idea.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...