Benadryl Ultra Tablets 24-Count (Pack of 3)

by Benadryl

Cough, Cold & Allergy Caplets & Tablets

Allergy and Sinus OTC Treatment Product; Stock Up and Save!; Value Pack of 3

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benadryl Ultra Tablets 24-Count (Pack of 3)!
Skye B.
Lawton, OK
Benadryl Ultra Tablets 24-Count (Pack of 3) uploaded by Skye B.
Helps my worst sneeze allergies go away. Benadryl Ultra Tablets 24-Count (Pack of 3) It always helps to feel my best when running after this one! Toddler Boy Jumping Beans® Rugrats Raglan Graphic Tee V in her fave Rugrats shirt!
Molly A.
Purchased at: CVS
I have taken benadryl for years. They are the most effective and fast acting for me. They help with my seasonal allergies and when I have skin hives. They do make me sleepy so I usually take them in the evening. Sometimes I take them to help me sleep.
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
We love benadryl for our allergies. We use this at night because it helps us sleep and it's very affordable. It just works so well I wouldn't change anything about this product. I would recommend this to anyone and I would buy this again and I have bought this again.
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
I don't have seasonal allergies much but I do have a few allergies in general so when I need to address those this is a quick responding allergy medicine. It doesn't make me drowsy like most people. Always keep on hand for me and the family.
Tre K.
When allergy season rolls around, I always make sure to keep benadryl in my medicine cabinet. It seems like everyone in my family gets some form of allergies during the spring so this medicine definitely helps with that. I reccomend this product.
Tiffany N.
Elkhart, IN
Great for seasonal allergies. I keep on hand at all times! Works and helps with allergies very fast. Priced just right. Would recommend this to others.
Kimber M.
Medicine Lodge
I use Benadryl often. I have very sensitive skin & get rashes easily. It totally met my expectations and I would buy it again & completely recommend. The price is on point.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
When ever that certain season comes and all the pollen is hitting the air, these become very important! Benadryl is the best!
adam O.
Conway, SC
Benadryl seems to be the only allergy medication that actually helps my seasonal allergies here in the south. I can not take this during the day because it does make me tired, but It does help. I highly recommend this medicine for anyone that suffers any kind of allergies.
Anisha H.
If I need to knock out symptoms of allergies or allergic rhinitis really quickly, this is my go to! I keep it on me because I have seasonal allergies year around. Do not take this stuff if you are driving or going to because it makes you sleepy but it works!

Looking for your answer?