Benadryl® Spray Extra Strength Itch Relief 2 fl oz Pump uploaded by Shericka H.

BY BENADRYL

Relieves itching and pain associated with Insect Bites & Rashes due to Poison Ivy, Oak, & Sumac Stops the itch at the source by blocking the histamines that cause itch Contains 2% diphenhydramine hydrochloride for itch relief appropriate for children ages 12 & up. see more...

Crystal P.
Wapakoneta, OH
This was a life saver when I got bitten by something up and down my arm. It was swollen and extremely itchy! Truly saved me from itching too much!
Shericka H.
Smyrna, GA
This was my first time using this itch relief spray and it saved my life. I was having an allergic reaction and my back was on fire. I was itching like crazy and was going insane trying to figure out how I would be able to apply cream on my back. I had no idea this product even existed, I knew I had to buy it as soon as I saw it. This product saved my life and its very easy to apply, especially on my back. I will definitely be buying this product again because the relief is very quick. Benadryl® Spray Extra Strength Itch Relief 2 fl oz Pump
Marisa L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Love this!! I'm a wimp about bug bites and when I get mosquito bites I itch and itch and itch them! They spray is great for relieving that itching feeling for even the worst bites. I also love how it comes in a spray bottle so I don't have to use my hands or fingers and end up getting cream or something else on them. Just spray and go!
Sarah S.
Yonkers, NY
I had a really bad case of poison ivy and was recommended this by a nurse practitioner. It did nothing to stop the itching or burning feeling and just made me feel sticky and unclean. I imagine it would help with minor bug bites but do not rely on this for severe itchiness or if you are extremely uncomfortable.
Rhonda C.
I love this spray Benadryl Itch Relief. This is really good for bugs bites in the summer or any bumps that itches. The Pros are that you can spray it on and it really does relieve the itch fast. I don't know any Cons for it. I really believe this is excellent medicine to keep in the summer. I would recommend it for anyone.  I will rate this a 5 out of 5 stars.
Catherine R.
This works really well and it used to be my favorite until I tried the Benadryl Itch Stick.  The spray works really well.  It is fast acting and takes the itch and sting out of insect bites quickly.  I love that I can buy it pretty much anywhere as well.  The only con is that it is messy.  That is why we switch to the Itch Sticks.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Living in Mississippi, this stuff is liquid gold. It is a requirement in our house to have this spray on-hand! Immediately, it lessens the itch of whatever bite you may have. Over time, the swelling and redness subside as well. It is very easy to use and not messy.
Cécile F.
Life saver!!!! I am allergic to mosquitoes bites so The bites get swollen and super itchy. The cool really helps to calm the reaction. Love it, always in my purse!
Misty M.
Madera, CA
We have lots of mosquitoes here in California. This stuff is so easy to spray on and help with the the itch. I swear it helps with the swelling and redness.
mia s.
This spray really helped when my brother had poison oak rash. i wold buy this product again.