BY BENADRYL

Relieves itching and pain associated with Insect Bites & Rashes due to Poison Ivy, Oak, & Sumac Stops the itch at the source by blocking the histamines that cause itch Contains 2% diphenhydramine hydrochloride for itch relief appropriate for children ages 12 & up. see more...

Tiffany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The cooling effect makes this product so much better compared to the other ones. I was able to sleep the whole night without scratching my legs. It may be a bit sticky afterwards but it is worth it since the itch is gone! Super small to bring it anywhere you go!
Anna D.
Beaufort
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep Benadryl itch relief spray handy at all times. We live in the Lowcountry and have gnats like crazy! This spray works quickly and lasts a good while. It’s worth every penny to keep my family from digging and scratching at big bites. We have tried home remedies and such but nothing compares to this.
Sydney 💋.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best spray for mosquito bites! It reduces the urge to itch and it has a nice cooling effect. If the mosquito bite is already broke open it might sting a little bit but it doesn't last long and when you first spray it the bite turns red but the redness goes away after awhile. Also it can be sticky so you have to make sure you let it dry all the way .
Sarah S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a really bad case of poison ivy and was recommended this by a nurse practitioner. It did nothing to stop the itching or burning feeling and just made me feel sticky and unclean. I imagine it would help with minor bug bites but do not rely on this for severe itchiness or if you are extremely uncomfortable.
Catherine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works really well and it used to be my favorite until I tried the Benadryl Itch Stick.  The spray works really well.  It is fast acting and takes the itch and sting out of insect bites quickly.  I love that I can buy it pretty much anywhere as well.  The only con is that it is messy.  That is why we switch to the Itch Sticks.
Marisa L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Love this!! I'm a wimp about bug bites and when I get mosquito bites I itch and itch and itch them! They spray is great for relieving that itching feeling for even the worst bites. I also love how it comes in a spray bottle so I don't have to use my hands or fingers and end up getting cream or something else on them. Just spray and go!
Shericka H.
Smyrna , GA
This was my first time using this itch relief spray and it saved my life. I was having an allergic reaction and my back was on fire. I was itching like crazy and was going insane trying to figure out how I would be able to apply cream on my back. I had no idea this product even existed, I knew I had to buy it as soon as I saw it. This product saved my life and its very easy to apply, especially on my back. I will definitely be buying this product again because the relief is very quick. Benadryl® Spray Extra Strength Itch Relief 2 fl oz Pump
Rhonda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this spray Benadryl Itch Relief. This is really good for bugs bites in the summer or any bumps that itches. The Pros are that you can spray it on and it really does relieve the itch fast. I don't know any Cons for it. I really believe this is excellent medicine to keep in the summer. I would recommend it for anyone.  I will rate this a 5 out of 5 stars.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Life saver!!!! I am allergic to mosquitoes bites so The bites get swollen and super itchy. The cool really helps to calm the reaction. Love it, always in my purse! This is the only product that really helped with the urge to itch.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Living in Mississippi, this stuff is liquid gold. It is a requirement in our house to have this spray on-hand! Immediately, it lessens the itch of whatever bite you may have. Over time, the swelling and redness subside as well. It is very easy to use and not messy.

Walmart