BY BENADRYL

Topical Analgesic/Skin Protectant Spray On The Go Itch Relief Insect Bites Stings Poison Ivy Rashes Sunburn Easy One-Handed Use Fits Anywhere Questions?   800-524-2624 benadryl.com see more...

JULIANA F.
Redding, CA
My familyand I spend a lot of time in the great outdoors so I'm always looking for things to add into my first aid kit bag, this is an amazing product it's safe to use on my toddler and takes the itch and inflammation away really quickly. I do recommend this product.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
This stuff works very fast and I like the little purse size. It is great for camping. There are a lot of sprays in that little thing believe it or not. Point off for price.
Katie A.
Placentia, CA
Definitely a life saver for when i go to the midwest in the summer. it saves me from scarring up my legs and arms by keeping me from scratching mosquito bites
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
This is great for bug bites and scratches that itch. Dispenses well and isn't a huge mess. It also doesn't knock you out like the pills do. Would recommend!
kristen l.
Use this on my kids all summer for mosquito bites or any other bug bites or rashes that may appear from playing outside. Works pretty well
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
This is such a nice product you can put it just about anywhere, on your purse, book bag. very useful and it a good price
Cecille T.
Works great on contact, cooling..very effective. If you have irritated the bite by scratching it may sting for a second.
vanessa c.
Mcallen, TX
I have this spray on my daughter's backpack work really fast on those bites inflammation goes down pretty quick.
Tracy T.
I have one of these in my beach/park bag. Great for bug bites when your out and away from home or the store.