BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Original Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Original Benadryl formula Soothing topical cream Helps treat skin rashes Portable, discreet tube can be kept in the home, car and office Perfect for use on the whole family, especially those with skin allergies A must-have for camping trips, picnics and other outdoor activities Itching cream soothes and relieves itchiness The histamine blocker Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritation Topical skin protectant Contains 2% diphenhydramine hydrochloride Available in a 1 oz size see more...

Jean P.
Amazing stuff! If there are 50 people in a room I will be the one person who gets bit by bugs. I am hypoallergenic and bits swell up extremely quickly, they become warm, raised, red and extremely itchy. I have tried multiple products when this happens and find little to no relief but once I tried Benadryl cream I was hooked. Relief is almost immediate. I keep some with me everywhere I go and even got my nephew who gets ate up by bugs also hooked on it too.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I always keep this with me. It's great for big bites, rashes, and dry spots that itch like crazy. My whole family needs this around four bug bites.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Fast relieving cream that works quick when your having itching whether from bug bites to heat works well even on sensitive skin.
Chelsey P.
I use this for all the mosquito bites I get in the summer and it works well and stops the itching instantly
Rebecca C.
I bought this in hopes it would help relieve the itching from mosquito bites. Unfortunately it didn't help at all.
Josie H.
Great product. I have allergy reaction such as hives and rashes. This product was recommended to me by a friend. It feels really cool when I applied it. This product does help stop the itching.