HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPain ReliefBenadryl
BENADRYL Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength

BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength

by Benadryl

The product is not meant to be ingested. Get extra strength itch relief from BENADRYL® with this antihistamine gel. Apply this soothing gel to your rash or insect bite and stop the itching.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength!
BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Pahua N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing and effective gel to help the bug bites and sun rash I get. I have this in my emergency kit in case I need it. Price is affordable and accessible at most chain stores.
Humble, TX
BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Paola G.
I use this for all of us, specially for my kids for scrapes, definitely recommend to anyone
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
My son is allergic to mosquito bites and he was tore up really bad and itching. This is the only product that has relieved his symptoms. This has been a life saver. It burns if you put it on a open sore, but other than that it has been a wonder. Overall we are satisfied.
BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Kirstian S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this after my doctor prescribed it for me to use on a tick bite. It worked like a charm and now I use it for any bug bites or skin irritations to help relieve the itch. The price it decent and a little goes a long way. I do not have to reapply it often, though this can differ depending on the severity of the bite/irritation.
Mounds, OK
BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Chrissy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always keep this on hand for my kids or any little kids are coming over to play this is a Benadryl itch stopping gel it’s diphenhydramine and it’s good for insect bites poison ivy is mosquito bite sunburn in minor cuts and scrapes and I always keep it on hand having boys around highly recommend it and you can buy it at any local grocery store or drugstore
San Antonio, TX
BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Leslie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have sensitive skin this product will work perfect for you. It helps a lot to calm itch caused by mosquito bites. I used every time I do outdoor activities. Price is affordable and I definitely recommend it.
I am always so itchy in summer from bug bites, and in winter from the day air. This product has been a savior to prevent me from non-stop scratching. It has a mild almost medicinal mint scent from the camphor that is not unpleasant. I recommend having this in your medicine cabinet!
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Due to the weather conditions and the sensitivity of my skin, I have been experiencing rashes from time to time. I’ve been to different doctors and have been diagnosed incorrectly and spent a lot of money. I believe I have cold rash and bendaryl is the only topical ointment that really helped me get rid of my rash temporarily. Until now, I still use this.
Lakeland, FL
This is good for several insect bites, relieves itching. Smells good, not too strong and works instantly. Works best on mosquito bites.
BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Traci W.
BENADRYL® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Traci W.
This stops itch fast!! My go to product for any type of bites. Goes on clear and dries super fast! Not sticky at all.

Looking for your answer?