Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetBenadryl
Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength

Benadryl® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength

by Benadryl

The product is not meant to be ingested. Get extra strength itch relief from BENADRYL® with this antihistamine gel. Apply this soothing gel to your rash or insect bite and stop the itching.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benadryl® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength!
Zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
1,090 reviews
Benadryl® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Zahily R.
This product works as intended. When we get itchy rashes or bug bites, this is our go to product. It helps immediately to relief any uncomfortable symptoms. When applied you feel a coolness sensation that is really nice. I always have this on hand, great product. #benadryl #gel #itchy Benadryl® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Benadryl® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Christina B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This gel is magical in the summer for our kids. They are always getting bit by something flying or crawling while playing outside and this itch gel stops it fast. What I love is that it doesn’t sting and doesn’t leave color all over their skin. It also helps so much with contact rashes from grass and things. We have stinging nettles in the woods behind our house and it soothes their sting so well. This is for sure a must have !
Pahua N.
Benadryl® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Pahua N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing and effective gel to help the bug bites and sun rash I get. I have this in my emergency kit in case I need it. Price is affordable and accessible at most chain stores.
Nafisa  K.
Sammamish, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
For skin use only, Cooling relief for most outdoor itches. Affordable, but temporary relieves pain and itching associated with sunburn & others. This is best for allergies. Yes sure I always keep it with my med box
Jamie M.
Murphysboro
My children and I get ate up by bugs in the summer. This is our go to product. It relives itching pain and sooth the spots where the cream was applied.
Linda C.
Covington, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Mosquitoes really love me! Once I get bit, I start to itch. Benadryl cream does a great job at relieving the itch. I keep this product on hand, especially during the summer. I reccomend this product to all my friends who want to stop the itch!
Kristy  S.
Trumann, AR
I typically use this if I have an insect bite or any type of itch. It doesn’t take much.
Jennifer T.
Delran, NJ
Maybe it was the gel, maybe it was mind over matter. Maybe it was a strange combo of the two, either way my itch went unnoticed!
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Benadryl® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Ana C.
Last week a bug bites my son and he is so bad and itching and red around the bit so I buy this Benadryl and he have a good change next day ☺️
Paola G.
Humble, TX
Benadryl® Itch Stopping Gel Extra Strength uploaded by Paola G.
I use this for all of us, specially for my kids for scrapes, definitely recommend to anyone

Looking for your answer?