BY BENADRYL

Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Topical Analgesic. Relieves itching due to Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac. Benadryl Extra Strength Gel stops your itch at the source by blocking the histamines that cause itch.  It contains the maximum amount of diphenhydramine hydrochloride for times when you need extra strength itch relief.   Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel blocks the histamine hydrocortisone can t! see more...

• Where can I find this product? And does it really work?1 Answers
  • Does this product work quickly and efficiently?2 Answers
  • "This works really well for bug bites." in 1 review
  • "So after washing my hands and using hand sanitizer I put this gel all over my hands and arms and it stops the itch completely, and the hives tart disappearing a little while after using it." in 1 review
Heather H.
This stuff is absolutely fantastic, especially for someone like me who is constantly getting covered in mosquito bites. It works really well for me without bothering my skin at all, and while there is a significant smell, it isn't too bad and worth it for the results.
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
Got an itch. Use this to cure your mosquito bites. I have a huge problem with those pesky insects and I have found this seems to help the itch pretty quickly and not allot is needed for each use.Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This gel works extremely well for most bug bites and skin irritations. I use it regularly in the summer and is essential on my hiking trips - it's even stopped itching and gotten rid of the irritation completely by the end of my hike when I use it promptly after noticing the irritation. This does have its limitations, as it does not work for all bug bites (especially if you wait a while to apply). Overall, high recommend for those who struggle with bug bites and skin irritations (poison ivy, etc.) regularly
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So being a girl from Florida who loves the warm weather, skirts and sandles, mosquito and ant bites are almost a year round thing for me but with this benadryl anti itch cream, I have nothing to worry about. It releives any itches in minutes. No scent at all. A little goes a long way so the 4oz last quite a while.
Patricia D.
Yuma, AZ
This product is the absolute best! I suffer from severe allergies and one of them is to mold, at work I happen to come across these nasty, moldy items on a regular basis, and needless to say that as soon as I touch them I break out in hives. So after washing my hands and using hand sanitizer I put this gel all over my hands and arms and it stops the itch completely, and the hives tart disappearing a little while after using it. It's a thin gel, and it has a nice fresh smell to it, and the best part is that it does work!
Mike B.
Pingree Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not think that this stop itch gel did anything. I used it on a mosquito bite a couple nights ago and it did not stop it from itching. The price is a little high because you are paying for a name brand. This was not my first time using this product. The old school cream my mom use to use that would leave cream dry spots over worked great.
Chelsy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super sticky! Doesn't really
Relieve any of my bites after I put it on. It only makes that area sticky. It might make the inflammation go down some but not enough for me to buy it again. Maybe it works better on other allergies irritations, but it doesn't seem to work well on bug bites.
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
I have used this product for years and is my go to for bug bites, poison ivy etc. It works well to take the itching away, and seems to last longer than other anti-itching creams. A definite must for your first aid kit/medicine cabinet. Also a good idea to take along camping/hiking etc. You will be glad you did!
Leighann T.
I live by this product. I am frequently outside in the woods and near water, therefore resulting in many bug/mosquito bites. The second I notice them I immediately put Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Gel on and the itch goes away immediately. I have never found anything as effective as this product.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
This product is a life saver for me! I am one of those people who is allergic to everything. I have used this for everything! From bug bites to asp stings, and being allergic to laundry detergent to poison oak. Let's just say this stuff is always in my house.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Does this product work quickly and efficiently?
Sandy R.
Where can I find this product? And does it really work?