BY BENADRYL

Benadryl® Original Strength Itch Stopping Cream.

New look!

The Histamine Blocker®.

Fast relief for most outdoor itches.

Topical analgesic/skin protectant.

For ages 2 & up. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sami A.
Sami A.
White Riv Jct, VT
I'm always traveling to new places each summer for months at a time, and I always tend to discover new bugs and plants that irritate my sensitive skin. Bug bites, swimmer's itch, random allergies, it helps with everything. My only complaint is that it smells a little weird, but whatever it takes to helps my poor skin!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
We love using this during bug bite season. It helps relieve bug bites itches and helps them heal faster. A must have!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this for a while and honestly it's not that great. I would think that since this cream is made specifically for itches it would work on the spot. Although it's not a bad product it's not a great one either. I think it still has room for some improvement.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I'm typing this as I rub this all over my incredibly itchy mosquito bites that JUST happened whilst I was soundly asleep. I'm mad. But I know that in a few minutes, my itching will be gone, and when I wake up, the mosquito bites will be faint memories.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's works good. But it doesn't last long. It's affordable. But as soon as I put it on after a few minutes I'm back to itching where a bug bite is.
Breanna U.
Breanna U.
Charleston, WV
Works wonders in the summer time when bug bites are bad. I keep it in my medicine cabinet all the time.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Brookings, SD
This stuff has literally kept me from going insane multiple times in the past several years. After having multiple extreme allergic reactions, Benadryl cream is a great relief for even the worst hives. Although often it is short lived, with insect bites it is the perfect solution to the itching and burning. This stuff is great.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
I have had a rash on my body for a few months now due to a medication that I'm not allowed to come off of, I've been to the doctors for five times and they even gave me steroids for this rash that is super itchy. I got this last night but I got the CVS version of it (which is pretty much the same thing) end it didn't completely take that your way but 99% of it was gone. I definitely felt it more than anything I've used. Definitely give this a try.
Debra v.
Debra v.
Benadryl and I are best friends. I am allergic to the world so this comes in handy quite often. It's the best of the best. It's worth the extra $ for name brand. I use both the cream and the pills. I prefer the pills because this gets a bit slimy, but it works great on bug bites.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Love thus product! My son is allergic to most things outside, and thus is a quick fix for breakouts!