Benadryl Itch Relief Stick uploaded by Barbara B.

BY BENADRYL

Itch Relief Stick - Histamine Blocking Itch Relief!™ Extra Strength Itch Relief. Topical Analgesic. Skin Protectant Histamine Blocking Itch Relief!™. see more...

Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
PERFECT FOR MOSQUITO BITES! I cannot emphasize that enough ! I am stubborn and also itch my mosquito bites and it’s always such a mess I end up giving myself a cut from itching so hard but this eliminates the itch completely! It’s a must have for the summer especially if you live somewhere with high humidity oh this is such a life saver!
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product! I found it at Walgreens it was about $3. My LO is allergic to bug bite (to the point of hives/welts) this is so handy to have! I keep one in the diaper bag, car, camper, any where & every where.
You just dab it onto the affect area. Great coverage. It does only work for small areas.
Barbara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not worth it at all! It's a war trying to get any product out! Definitely not worth the money and will definitely not purchase again! Benadryl Itch Relief Stick
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I love this stick, I always have one of these in my purse at all times. I get a ton of mosquito bites and this helps stop the itch. These are super affordable and handy. I highly recommend this product to everyone especially when it is humid outside.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product! It definitely relieves any itching from bug bites. They are great for sticking in your purse to carry around with you and perfect for traveling. I highly recommend these.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This helps so much when I have a bug bite or need to put it on eczema when it inches too much. Yes it stings a little but the effect of the medicine on my skin makes it okay since it feels a lot better.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These pens are great for big bite relief. I'm the kind of person that there is one mosquito in a 10 mile radius.. It will find and bite me! I always have some sort of itch relief pen on hand over the summer and have been using the benadryl stuck for years. I do prefer a different brand over this one which is why I gave this product 4 instead of 5 stars. Sometimes the liquid doesn't want to dispense for some reason in these pens but other than that, they are great.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Love the benadryl itch relief stick so much. When my son gets mosquitoe bites they turn into like blisters and he can itch them so bad that they bleed. I tried everything and nothing ever helped to relive the itch until I tried the Benadryl Itch Relief Stick it stopped the itch right away and its great to pack when camping, or on a picnic. Its a great product and I also buy other Benadryl products and keep them in house always!!
Katie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my backyard essential. I am extremely allergic to bug bites, to the point that they swell into lumps and this is the only thing that will stop the itch. We have had the same stick for years and my family can't get enough. It does sting a little (like peroxide on a cut) but after that the itch is gone. I literally recommend it to anyone anytime they say they have an itchy bug bite.
Leela I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Benadryl products. However I did not like this product because I bought it specifically for when I got allergy shots on my arms but the angle of trying to rub the stick on my arm does not allow for any medication to flow through a soft tip. I even tried cutting a bigger hole on the spongy tip and still nothing comes out it has to be used directly upside down for it to work
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you just spray this on?