Benadryl Itch Relief Stick uploaded by Barbara B.

BY BENADRYL

Itch Relief Stick - Histamine Blocking Itch Relief!™ Extra Strength Itch Relief. Topical Analgesic. Skin Protectant Histamine Blocking Itch Relief!™. see more...

Katie R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my backyard essential. I am extremely allergic to bug bites, to the point that they swell into lumps and this is the only thing that will stop the itch. We have had the same stick for years and my family can't get enough. It does sting a little (like peroxide on a cut) but after that the itch is gone. I literally recommend it to anyone anytime they say they have an itchy bug bite.
Leela I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like Benadryl products. However I did not like this product because I bought it specifically for when I got allergy shots on my arms but the angle of trying to rub the stick on my arm does not allow for any medication to flow through a soft tip. I even tried cutting a bigger hole on the spongy tip and still nothing comes out it has to be used directly upside down for it to work
Maura M.
This stuff is amazing! I'm one of those people who attracts mosquitoes like a posting for free food attracts a broke college kid. I regularly have multiple mosquito bites at any given time during the spring and summer so this is something I make sure to keep on me at all times for when the itch creeps up on me.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best summer must haves! I get bit quite often and this stuff saves my life. Not too expensive . Can find it anywhere. I tell everyone to get this even my mom has gotten a few. I definitely recommend for those who get bit up by mosquitoes when outdoors.
Barbara B.
Not worth it at all! It's a war trying to get any product out! Definitely not worth the money and will definitely not purchase again! Benadryl Itch Relief Stick
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I love this stick, I always have one of these in my purse at all times. I get a ton of mosquito bites and this helps stop the itch. These are super affordable and handy. I highly recommend this product to everyone especially when it is humid outside.
Silvie P.
Kearns, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
there’s isn’t one negative thing I can say about this. It’s very easy to use and fast acting. No mess from creams just press and rub and one. Perfect for camping or a day at the park. I love it.
Tara B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love this product! I found it at Walgreens it was about $3. My LO is allergic to bug bite (to the point of hives/welts) this is so handy to have! I keep one in the diaper bag, car, camper, any where & every where.
You just dab it onto the affect area. Great coverage. It does only work for small areas.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. I first used it during a trip to Italy. Immediate relief and very easy to apply. It doesn't leave any greasy residue. I love how convenient it is as a pen, can easily pack it for trips and camping. I buy the multipack on Amazon.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Thank GOD for this. I'm always getting bit. By ants, mosquitoes, anything! All I do is dab this on my skin and within minutes the itching stopped. I do have to keep reapplying it at least 2 times a day until it goes away, but it's the best thing that's helped me when it comes to itch relief.