Benadryl Itch Relief Benadryl Childrens Allergy Relief Elixir, Cherry Flavored - 8 Oz

BY BENADRYL

Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
My daughter is allergic to mosquito bites, so much so that when she gets but it turns into a hard knot. Her doctor recommended that I use Benadryl to help ease the discomfort. She scratches at her bites so much that they will bleed. Ever since I've had her on Benadryl she acts as if the bites aren't even there. Fantastic product with fast acting formula
Malynda C.
Hesperia, Ca
Cherry flavor, does anyone really like it? This makes me daughter gag every time we try it. It works well despite this. Now I just use it for my dogs when they get bit by something, and it is so so effective.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
My children have bad sinuses all year long, but this really helps them out a lot. This is about the only medicine that has seemed to work with their allergies .
vanessa c.
Mcallen, TX
As soon as I hear my daughter sneezing a lot I give her medicine and within the next hour it stops.