BY BENADRYL

Fast Cooling Relief for Most Outdoor Itches Insect Bites 1 Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac 3 Mosquito Bites 5 Sunburn 4 Minor Cuts Scrapes For Skin Use Only 800-524-2624 see more...

Tania R.
Downey, CA
So I bought this cuz I got stung by a bee and the pharmacist recommend it at Walmart but it did not work for the horrible itchiness that a bee stung leaves. I thought maybe it's not for bee stings than so I tried it again cuz I been getting bitten by mosquitos and still doesn't cool the itchiness. It just leaves a shiny patch wherever you put it on your skin.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
I'm like a magnet for mosquitos and ants and am always getting bit. This works so much faster and better than any other itch or bug bite medicine I've ever used. I highly recommend this. The only thing is if you put too thick of a layer on it dries and then peels off, sort of like Elmers glue. But that doesn't happen if you just put a thinner layer on.
Catherine R.
This stuff flat out works!  I have sensitive skin and allergies and so do my children so we tend of have topical Benadryl around the house all of the time.  We buy this at Target usually and it isn't that expensive when you look at how much you get in a tube.  It isn't sticky once it rubs in and it works to take the itch and swelling out of bug bites and reactions to plants pretty quickly.  The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the Itch Sticks by Benadryl are easier to use and tote around than the tubes.
Bianca L.
I am super super highly allergic to mosquitos (like overly) so when I get a bite it swells up to legit the size of a golf ball. This stuff right here however is a damn life saver. I throw it in the fridge and whenever I get a bite I put it on and it cools and soothes it down. It's incredible, my bites don't get as nearly as large when I use this product :)
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I bought this for a severe sunburn but I now also use it on big bites or minor skin issues. Leaves a weird film but it works really well. Saying that I'm not sure if I would purchase this again or look for an alternative.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
If I could rate this more than five stars, I absolutely would. This product is a God-send for me! I have eczema, and I get very itchy rashes often. This soothes my itch almost immediately, and I don't even have to put more than a dot! I've also used it for big bites and it does the job in that situation as well. I haven't found anything that works as well as this, and I'm so glad to have it!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
So I'm allergic to pretty much everything and I recently discovered I was allergic to a new antibiotic after flaring up in hives for the past two weeks. Even though this says it's relief for outdoor itches, it works amazing on my hives. It runs around $7 and is literally a god-send.
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
This stuff works so good for summer bites. Cools relieves and stops the itch. Meets my expectations much better than rubbing alcohol. Affordable staple. Nice packaging. Love it! Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Really great for topical use! I always use it in the summer when I'm outside because I'm allergic to grass. This soothes itching and redness and it also helps with mosquito bites and other irritations from bugs!
Taylor F.
Elkhart, IN
I recently got poison ivy and it started spreading and itching like crazy so I bought this stuff hoping it would give me some relief... it did not. It does have a cooling effect that helps for about 30 seconds but after it dried I was back to being itchy.