HealthFirst AidBenadryl
Benadryl Extra Strength Spray

Benadryl® Extra Strength Spray

by Benadryl

Get extra strength itch relief from BENADRYL® with this antihistamine spray that also protects your skin. You can quickly apply this spray to your rash or insect bite as soon as the itching starts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benadryl® Extra Strength Spray!
Katherine N.
Palm Coast, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Benadryl® Extra Strength Spray uploaded by Katherine N.
Benedryl Itch spray is excellent for bug bites and poisin ivy. One quick spray works for me to stop the itching pain and it gives me instant relief. Fire ants can be a nuisance here in Florida and in addition to full strength ammonia, this spray gives ongoing relief from their bites. I keep it on hand.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Benadryl® Extra Strength Spray uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Benadryl® Extra Strength Spray this stuff is legit! I use it to this day! I started using it on my daughter when she was a toddler. She would get a mosquito bite every now and then and her little arm or leg would swell up. I would spray this, it would stop itching and bring down the inflammation! Good stuff! It’s not expensive but even if it was I would still get it because it works everytime! On bug bits, poison ivy/oak, sunburn, etc!
Kt S.
Huntsville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This stuff was a life saver when I had a peeling sunburn. Much easier to put on then aloe. However, it's pretty sticky so it will stick to your clothes and bed sheets, and you'll have tiny fuzz balls over you.
Alyssa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For some reason every summer, I’m not even sure why but I seem to be a walking mosquito attractor. As soon as I notice a mosquito bite, I just spray some of this stuff on there and it actually WORKS. It actually relieves my itching, the only downside to this is it’s just a little sticky, but I’m willing to overlook that because of how good this product is. Absolutely recommend.
Rachelle E.
West Chester, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is a must have for mosquito season!! My whole family uses this for relief from mosquito bites during the summer. It works quickly to relieve itchiness and a bottle lasts a long time.
Jennifer B.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The spray strength is just right so you can target it directly on the air that needs treatment making it perfect for small bug bites. Since it is a spray it absorbs quicker that creams making it perfect for use on the go. I am pronged to allergic reactions to bug bites and contact with allergens so I also keep this in my medicine cabinet.
Kristy C.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product for those suffering from bites, or rashes. Very quick and effective, and that's what matters most
Abby G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did a great job on my many bug bites this summer. So far haven’t even had to replace it. A little bottle for a lot of uses!
Kimber M.
Medicine Lodge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has saved me so many times! It works instantly & the relief is awesome. It did meet my expectations. I would make the relief last longer. It’s much better than the other brands. Very satisfied.
Cheyenne S.
Kinsley, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product easy to spray on after being outside an getting itchy all over my body helps relieve itch right away no greay feeling to my body works fast and helps take away the itch right away without making me tired or wore down also love my kid can use this product as well without any harmful chemicals

Looking for your answer?