BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I went back packing a couple years ago and got crazy amount of bug bites. The Benadryl anti itch cream saved my skin from my constant scratching!
Samantha C.
Fultondale, AL
Love this itch cream! Summers in the south are brutal with bug bites, and this takes the itch right away!
KIM W.
I love this!!! It helps stop the itch. I have used it for bug bites, poison ivy rash and many others. A must for any first aid kit or medicine cabinet .
Kait K.
Westport, MA
I used this when I randomly broke out in hives one day and within half an hour I noticed my hives were going away! The itchiness disappeared and the redness was reduced. It's a life saver!
sarah c.
West Deptford , NJ
Did a pretty decent job stopping the itching from a bug bite. Worked like a charm!
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
This cream is fantastic, I use it every time I get a bite! Last night, I stepped into an anthill with bare feet and got a lot of bites. Once I applied the Benadryl, I felt relief within minutes. I highly recommend it!
Erin N.
This stuff us phenomenal for bug bites! my daughter a a mosquito magnet and this clears it right up.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
This stuff is the absolute best when it comes to awful mosquito or bug bites!
JoAnne S.
This was a life saver for me when I was pregnant. I developed PUPPS and I basically used this as my lotion. I went through so many tubes. It soothe my itch.
Alyssia S.
I get really bad allergic reactions to mosquito bites in the summer and swell up really bad. Benadryl cream really helps relieve the itch and bring down the swelling. I've tried so many thinks and this helps!
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you find this?