BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
This works great with bug bites and eczema as well. I have bad eczema and when I run out of my prescription cream I rub this on it and it works great. It works well to stop the itching for about 5-6 hours.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I get really bad reactions from bug bites so having this handy is a must. Depending on how bad the bite is it can take a little bit to kick in fully, but the relief is pretty instant. It also stops all urges I have to scratch it. You only need a teensy dab because it spreads out evenly and nicely.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Cream is a must have for me. I bought some at Dollar General the other day and its a huge relief. I was very happy with this product. It's not very expensive and works wonders. I swell up from bites and having this helps me from not itching it also takes the swelling down a lot. I thank my friends for introducing this product to me. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could.
Amber K.
Bought this on a whim for mosquito bites during the summer. Was surprised on the low price and that it actually helped sooth the itch. Liquid Benedryl works better but for pin point spots this does the trick!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
I got for mosquito bites in a desperate moment - very itchy. Maybe wAs in my own head, but didn't notice any relief at all. I love Benadryl products, will have to try again for a different kind of itch sometime. Maybe it will be more helpful then...
Chelsy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Benadryl cream doesn't work much for me compared to the actual liquid Benadryl that you intake. I find myself still scratching the bug bites even after using the cream. Plus the cream is super sticky. Not a fan.
Maryah H.
, FL
Works wonders,first thing I use in the summer.If you have itchy bug bites this works great would recommend to any family.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
At one point the whole family has the itch so we bought this and it helped a lot.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
This works wonders i love this it helps with mosquito bites and such,when going camping out key doors
Tabitha R.
Works great on bug bites or stings! I always have it with me when we go on family trips. Especially camping! It works fast to stop itching and I highly recommend it!
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you find this?