BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
This stuff really works. The whole benadryl line works miracles on me but the creams are perfect for when you have a certain spot itching. I use it whenever I get a bug bite or when my sun poisoning flares up.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I use this on bug bites and it works wonders. It doesn't even feel like they are there anymore.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
This topical cream works extremely well, my daughter gets bit a lot by mesquitos during the spring and summer this seems to decrease the itching
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Works well, and fast to get rid of the itch for bug bites, etc. but it does feel a little greasy after. It's good for kids though, they feel the itch and it bothers them more than adults.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
This didn't really work for me & looking at all the good reviews it might just be me but it didn't help my itching at all.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
When i get a allergic skin irritation from the wrong soap, i always use this and let me tell you the itching stops right away i have been using this for about 10years.
Alexis G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cream it helps with the itchiness on my legs arms or wherever I get an allergy rash .
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this, especially for those pesky bug bites. I stand by any benadryl cream or gel.
Erin P.
This is my go to itch cream. I suffer from allergic reactions fairly often so I always keep this cream around. It's also good for Bug bites or rashes
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
It works great and fast. a little greasy but worth it.
it did make the itching calmer and no skin iteration either.
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you find this?