BY BENADRYL #21 in Allergy & Sinus

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Erin P.
This is my go to itch cream. I suffer from allergic reactions fairly often so I always keep this cream around. It's also good for Bug bites or rashes
erin m.
I had quite a few bug bites from being outside and I put some of this stuff on it and took care of the the itching it does work fast like it says.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I went back packing a couple years ago and got crazy amount of bug bites. The Benadryl anti itch cream saved my skin from my constant scratching!
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
This topical cream works extremely well, my daughter gets bit a lot by mesquitos during the spring and summer this seems to decrease the itching
Ablueday2 S.
I am not sure how we ever made it through life without benadryl it fixes all of our allergy problems from the watery eyes to the itchy skin.
Jade L.
Great stuff for bug bites, it works fast and is long lasting! Doesn't cost to much and it's good to keep this stuff in your first aid kit.
Mary Cay M.
Riverview, FL
My favorite anti itch cream. It always works quickly for me to stop the itch or irritation.
It's clear doesn't stain and non greasy.
Jennifer C.
Mastic, NY
I'm a cma we use this on patient when we do allergy testing on their arms they love it and it's very soothing and get the work done
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
This didn't really work for me & looking at all the good reviews it might just be me but it didn't help my itching at all.
Maryah H.
, FL
Works wonders,first thing I use in the summer.If you have itchy bug bites this works great would recommend to any family.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you find this?