BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Cory B.
I've always used Benadryl for bug bites or stings. It's the only product that takes the swelling and itch away. Benadryl works fast for my family and there are no side effects. I also love that everyone can use it young and old lol.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
This cream is fantastic, I use it every time I get a bite! Last night, I stepped into an anthill with bare feet and got a lot of bites. Once I applied the Benadryl, I felt relief within minutes. I highly recommend it!
Kait K.
Westport, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this when I randomly broke out in hives one day and within half an hour I noticed my hives were going away! The itchiness disappeared and the redness was reduced. It's a life saver!
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great. I have sensitive skin, and I get many bites and rashes often, that I need something to help protect from my crazy self to keep scratching and making things ten times worse.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When i get a allergic skin irritation from the wrong soap, i always use this and let me tell you the itching stops right away i have been using this for about 10years.
Tabitha R.
Works great on bug bites or stings! I always have it with me when we go on family trips. Especially camping! It works fast to stop itching and I highly recommend it!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works well, and fast to get rid of the itch for bug bites, etc. but it does feel a little greasy after. It's good for kids though, they feel the itch and it bothers them more than adults.
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
This stuff really works. The whole benadryl line works miracles on me but the creams are perfect for when you have a certain spot itching. I use it whenever I get a bug bite or when my sun poisoning flares up.
JoAnne S.
This was a life saver for me when I was pregnant. I developed PUPPS and I basically used this as my lotion. I went through so many tubes. It soothe my itch.
KIM W.
I love this!!! It helps stop the itch. I have used it for bug bites, poison ivy rash and many others. A must for any first aid kit or medicine cabinet .
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you find this?