BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
This works wonders i love this it helps with mosquito bites and such,when going camping out key doors
KIM W.
I love this!!! It helps stop the itch. I have used it for bug bites, poison ivy rash and many others. A must for any first aid kit or medicine cabinet .
Samantha C.
Fultondale, AL
Love this itch cream! Summers in the south are brutal with bug bites, and this takes the itch right away!
sarah c.
West Deptford , NJ
Did a pretty decent job stopping the itching from a bug bite. Worked like a charm!
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I went back packing a couple years ago and got crazy amount of bug bites. The Benadryl anti itch cream saved my skin from my constant scratching!
Erin N.
This stuff us phenomenal for bug bites! my daughter a a mosquito magnet and this clears it right up.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great. I have sensitive skin, and I get many bites and rashes often, that I need something to help protect from my crazy self to keep scratching and making things ten times worse.
JoAnne S.
This was a life saver for me when I was pregnant. I developed PUPPS and I basically used this as my lotion. I went through so many tubes. It soothe my itch.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
At one point the whole family has the itch so we bought this and it helped a lot.
Daisy L.
Works like a charm when you have been harmed! Insect bites are the worst and sometimes they leave scars, and here I can totally ease t getting e pain, sting, dryness, and help it heal when thus seals the deal. Works quickly to reduce itch, and dries out the infected area. Woohoo!
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you find this?