BY BENADRYL #18 in Allergy & Sinus

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I deal with eczema and this helped me. Over the summer I got a heat rash on both arms and this helped me stop itching. If you are itching I would recommend getting the Benadryl extra strength cream. I also have allergies so I take the Benadryl allergy pills as well
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get really bad reactions from bug bites so having this handy is a must. Depending on how bad the bite is it can take a little bit to kick in fully, but the relief is pretty instant. It also stops all urges I have to scratch it. You only need a teensy dab because it spreads out evenly and nicely.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I got for mosquito bites in a desperate moment - very itchy. Maybe wAs in my own head, but didn't notice any relief at all. I love Benadryl products, will have to try again for a different kind of itch sometime. Maybe it will be more helpful then...
Amber K.
Bought this on a whim for mosquito bites during the summer. Was surprised on the low price and that it actually helped sooth the itch. Liquid Benedryl works better but for pin point spots this does the trick!
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
This works great with bug bites and eczema as well. I have bad eczema and when I run out of my prescription cream I rub this on it and it works great. It works well to stop the itching for about 5-6 hours.
Chelsy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Benadryl cream doesn't work much for me compared to the actual liquid Benadryl that you intake. I find myself still scratching the bug bites even after using the cream. Plus the cream is super sticky. Not a fan.
Daisy L.
Works like a charm when you have been harmed! Insect bites are the worst and sometimes they leave scars, and here I can totally ease t getting e pain, sting, dryness, and help it heal when thus seals the deal. Works quickly to reduce itch, and dries out the infected area. Woohoo!
Cory B.
I've always used Benadryl for bug bites or stings. It's the only product that takes the swelling and itch away. Benadryl works fast for my family and there are no side effects. I also love that everyone can use it young and old lol.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
This cream is fantastic, I use it every time I get a bite! Last night, I stepped into an anthill with bare feet and got a lot of bites. Once I applied the Benadryl, I felt relief within minutes. I highly recommend it!
Kait K.
Westport, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this when I randomly broke out in hives one day and within half an hour I noticed my hives were going away! The itchiness disappeared and the redness was reduced. It's a life saver!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you find this?