BY BENADRYL #18 in Allergy & Sinus

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Beatriz G.
Efecto calmante inmediato a la aplicación es excelente para aliviar cualquier picadura. A mi hijo se le hacen bolas cuando lo pican insectos y esto realmente funciona cuando queremos divertirnos sin interrupciones.
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
This is definitely more expensive than so many other brands, but it does the best job. You can come close with other brands though. It has a thicker texture and immediately stops the itching. I prefer this cream when I have a ton of mosquito bites
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect product to bring camping. I'm tired of mosquitos in the summer and you probably are too. Minutes after I put this on one of my bites, the itch was gone. This also will prevent the kiddos from being unhappy with big bites.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
Guys! So I recently had discovered a bug bite on my leg and it itched like crazy! I tried applying rubbing alcohol and it worked for what seconds? I needed something that lasted longer than a minute or two. I got this cream at Target and let me tell you! It's definitely worth it! You get a pretty decent amount for what you pay for since you don't really need much! Less than a penny size is all you need and rub it in the area that you got bit and let it do its magic! I used it for 2-3 days and now i don't get the itchy feeling! It helped my big bite and in less than 4 days which is saying something! It doesn't have a scent which is also good, jut let it dry and don't touch it and you'll be good! So for all those that love summer as much as I do but get attacked by bugs be safe and keep this nearby!
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Cream is a must have for me. I bought some at Dollar General the other day and its a huge relief. I was very happy with this product. It's not very expensive and works wonders. I swell up from bites and having this helps me from not itching it also takes the swelling down a lot. I thank my friends for introducing this product to me. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could.
Kaela S.
Farmington, MN
This product is amazing. As someone with severe allergies and eczema, I always carry this with me to help relieve itching on my face. Within 10 minutes of applying this cream, my itchiness subsides and I can get back to my life. The only downside to this cream is that it's kind of thick, and with eczema I can't really rub it in to make it absorb into my skin because that will make me even itchier. So I just have to apply a thick white layer of this cream and wait for the itching to go away before I can get rid of the medication mustache. Other than that, I love this product so much!
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I deal with eczema and this helped me. Over the summer I got a heat rash on both arms and this helped me stop itching. If you are itching I would recommend getting the Benadryl extra strength cream. I also have allergies so I take the Benadryl allergy pills as well
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get really bad reactions from bug bites so having this handy is a must. Depending on how bad the bite is it can take a little bit to kick in fully, but the relief is pretty instant. It also stops all urges I have to scratch it. You only need a teensy dab because it spreads out evenly and nicely.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I got for mosquito bites in a desperate moment - very itchy. Maybe wAs in my own head, but didn't notice any relief at all. I love Benadryl products, will have to try again for a different kind of itch sometime. Maybe it will be more helpful then...
Amber K.
Bought this on a whim for mosquito bites during the summer. Was surprised on the low price and that it actually helped sooth the itch. Liquid Benedryl works better but for pin point spots this does the trick!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you find this?