BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect product to bring camping. I'm tired of mosquitos in the summer and you probably are too. Minutes after I put this on one of my bites, the itch was gone. This also will prevent the kiddos from being unhappy with big bites.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This was my life saver growing up because I would get bitten by misquitoes all the time. It is great to put on bites before you go to bed to keep you from scratching them before you go to sleep.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Cream is a must have for me. I bought some at Dollar General the other day and its a huge relief. I was very happy with this product. It's not very expensive and works wonders. I swell up from bites and having this helps me from not itching it also takes the swelling down a lot. I thank my friends for introducing this product to me. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I get really bad reactions from bug bites so having this handy is a must. Depending on how bad the bite is it can take a little bit to kick in fully, but the relief is pretty instant. It also stops all urges I have to scratch it. You only need a teensy dab because it spreads out evenly and nicely.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
I got for mosquito bites in a desperate moment - very itchy. Maybe wAs in my own head, but didn't notice any relief at all. I love Benadryl products, will have to try again for a different kind of itch sometime. Maybe it will be more helpful then...
Amber K.
Bought this on a whim for mosquito bites during the summer. Was surprised on the low price and that it actually helped sooth the itch. Liquid Benedryl works better but for pin point spots this does the trick!
Chelsy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Benadryl cream doesn't work much for me compared to the actual liquid Benadryl that you intake. I find myself still scratching the bug bites even after using the cream. Plus the cream is super sticky. Not a fan.
Mary Cay M.
Riverview
My favorite anti itch cream. It always works quickly for me to stop the itch or irritation.
It's clear doesn't stain and non greasy.
Josephine V.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect not only for itch but for skin irritations. Or if your are trying to lighten your skin after an insect bite
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
At one point the whole family has the itch so we bought this and it helped a lot.
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you find this?