BY BENADRYL #21 in Allergy & Sinus

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
This is definitely more expensive than so many other brands, but it does the best job. You can come close with other brands though. It has a thicker texture and immediately stops the itching. I prefer this cream when I have a ton of mosquito bites
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect product to bring camping. I'm tired of mosquitos in the summer and you probably are too. Minutes after I put this on one of my bites, the itch was gone. This also will prevent the kiddos from being unhappy with big bites.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was my life saver growing up because I would get bitten by misquitoes all the time. It is great to put on bites before you go to bed to keep you from scratching them before you go to sleep.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Cream is a must have for me. I bought some at Dollar General the other day and its a huge relief. I was very happy with this product. It's not very expensive and works wonders. I swell up from bites and having this helps me from not itching it also takes the swelling down a lot. I thank my friends for introducing this product to me. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I deal with eczema and this helped me. Over the summer I got a heat rash on both arms and this helped me stop itching. If you are itching I would recommend getting the Benadryl extra strength cream. I also have allergies so I take the Benadryl allergy pills as well
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get really bad reactions from bug bites so having this handy is a must. Depending on how bad the bite is it can take a little bit to kick in fully, but the relief is pretty instant. It also stops all urges I have to scratch it. You only need a teensy dab because it spreads out evenly and nicely.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I got for mosquito bites in a desperate moment - very itchy. Maybe wAs in my own head, but didn't notice any relief at all. I love Benadryl products, will have to try again for a different kind of itch sometime. Maybe it will be more helpful then...
Amber K.
Bought this on a whim for mosquito bites during the summer. Was surprised on the low price and that it actually helped sooth the itch. Liquid Benedryl works better but for pin point spots this does the trick!
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
This works great with bug bites and eczema as well. I have bad eczema and when I run out of my prescription cream I rub this on it and it works great. It works well to stop the itching for about 5-6 hours.
Chelsy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Benadryl cream doesn't work much for me compared to the actual liquid Benadryl that you intake. I find myself still scratching the bug bites even after using the cream. Plus the cream is super sticky. Not a fan.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you find this?