Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream uploaded by Erika S.Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream uploaded by Sammie L.Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream uploaded by Yuri g.

BY BENADRYL

Extra Strength Benadryl Itch Stopping Cream.
New look!
The Histamine Blocker.
Fast relief for most outdoor itches.
Topical analgesic/skin protectant. see more...

Veronica G.
I had some rashes from using a bad razor. I put some of this before bed and it gave me a weir dish burn but by the morning the red bumps and rash were almost gone maybe it burned cause it was a fresh cut but it did the job and got rid of it.
Leah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recently purchased this from my local CVS and wasn't disappointed.
There's no smell to it which I really like.
There's no white residue left on your skin after you apply it.
And overall it's very effective.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
This used to work for me really well for mosquito bites except one day I noticed it was making it worse. My skin reacted to the cream and left me with a huge red circle around the bite. I can take Benadryl just fine so it's not the active ingredient is the suspendsatory agent they use that causes me to break out so to speak. This product does work really well for friends just Not for me anymore.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just broke out in a horrendous rash on the backs of my legs yesterday and this has helped tremendously! I was itching uncontrollably at work yesterday and trying to not dig through my pantyhose ugh! This stuff has been a major relief and really helped with my itching.
Yuri g.
Best cream ever for rashes and itching. ive had this allergic reaction and couldn't stop itching. this cream stopped it completely I love it I will definitely have this stocked from now on. I totally recommend it.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Around spring to summer time is the best time to own an anti itch product. I have had 10 mosquito bites in one week and all in my left arm and used this product and seemed to help a lot. It has worked very well for me and always carry it with you no matter where you are at.
Hayley S.
Geneva, IL
Definitely a great way to help relieve itching! I've used this since I was a child for bug bites. The biggest issue I ever have with it is it easily comes off, so I recommend covering it up.
Luz C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this ! I had a really bad allergy in my skin and I was always itching I tried slot of products and Benadryl came across and I tried it it was the best itching cream!
Jenna P.
Cheektowaga, NY
This used to work for me before for mosquito bites, but over this past weekend I got bit so bad, I grabbed this but it barely works. I feel like I have to put it on every hour.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love this as it works fast from mosquito or flea bites and other allergies like nickel jewelry, etc and to keep from scratching and breaking out. Really soothing!