BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl pills?1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a staple in my house for mosquito bites and small eczema flare ups for my middle daughter. It helps the itchiness and is cool and soothing because it's a cream. It is not that great for big areas or allergic reactions. I would take the pills for that.
Stefany T.
This Benadryl itch stopping gel was my holy grail savior this summer. I have tried other itch relief creams & gels and this was hands down my favorite. It was reasonably priced for how good it worked. This is my second empty & I am going to continue to repurchase.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
Guys! So I recently had discovered a bug bite on my leg and it itched like crazy! I tried applying rubbing alcohol and it worked for what seconds? I needed something that lasted longer than a minute or two. I got this cream at Target and let me tell you! It's definitely worth it! You get a pretty decent amount for what you pay for since you don't really need much! Less than a penny size is all you need and rub it in the area that you got bit and let it do its magic! I used it for 2-3 days and now i don't get the itchy feeling! It helped my big bite and in less than 4 days which is saying something! It doesn't have a scent which is also good, jut let it dry and don't touch it and you'll be good! So for all those that love summer as much as I do but get attacked by bugs be safe and keep this nearby!
Kaela S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is amazing. As someone with severe allergies and eczema, I always carry this with me to help relieve itching on my face. Within 10 minutes of applying this cream, my itchiness subsides and I can get back to my life. The only downside to this cream is that it's kind of thick, and with eczema I can't really rub it in to make it absorb into my skin because that will make me even itchier. So I just have to apply a thick white layer of this cream and wait for the itching to go away before I can get rid of the medication mustache. Other than that, I love this product so much!
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I deal with eczema and this helped me. Over the summer I got a heat rash on both arms and this helped me stop itching. If you are itching I would recommend getting the Benadryl extra strength cream. I also have allergies so I take the Benadryl allergy pills as well
Beatriz G.
Efecto calmante inmediato a la aplicación es excelente para aliviar cualquier picadura. A mi hijo se le hacen bolas cuando lo pican insectos y esto realmente funciona cuando queremos divertirnos sin interrupciones.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the cream I keep on hand all the time. Wouldn't want to run out and I try to pick up another tube if I know we are low. I use this on bites and minor skin irritations. works great and is thick enough to stick with you for a while. I know I will re purchase this product.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
We live in Alabama. This has been my go to with summer! There have been so many times I have used these on bugs bites for my son and nieces! It works great to help with the itching and small allergic reactions.
Nina A.
This is a pretty good anti-itch product for minor bites and some topical allergies. However, it is a little messy and doesn't stop the itching for a long period of time. I would buy again for insect bites but maybe not for skin allergies.
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
This is definitely more expensive than so many other brands, but it does the best job. You can come close with other brands though. It has a thicker texture and immediately stops the itching. I prefer this cream when I have a ton of mosquito bites
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you find this?