BY BENADRYL

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Horsham, PA
Benadryl always worked great for me as a kid and my early teens. I was always out somewhere getting some type of mosquito bite or occasional poison ivy. My mom always had this on hand and it’s because t worked so well. It would stop your itching for long periods of time. It didn’t sting and it didn’t have a bad order!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This Benadryl Extra Strength cream is something that we keep in my house at all times, especially during the summer.  My daughter is very allergic to mosquito bites and this is just about the only thing that will help stop the itch.  There are other brands out there that are less expensive but none have ever been as effective for us.
Susan N.
Monroe
This is pretty much a household staple in the summer! It’s the only thing we all agree can really cut down the itch of mosquito bites. It used to be in a bottle which I preferred to the current tube design, but I’ll kept buying no matter how it’s sold!
Joya M.
Northville, MI
I recently got back from camp with so many mosquito bites it was unbelievable, and my mom gave me cortizone itch cream to apply to them, but it was still itchy, so she found this and I applied some and after a while I stopped itching! I often use it on my mosquito bites mostly, but it has other uses like sunburns, rashes like from poison ivy, scrapes, minor burns and cuts, and minor skin irritations. It’s a really great product!
Crystal F.
It works wanna. I buy this for my kids every time they get bite by something outside and they itch I put this on them. They don't be itchy anymore. I got this at family dollar for 5 dollars. It works good.
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
My husband suffers from a disease called poison ivy, they recommended this cream because it could relieve the itching but it did not work at all, not recommended, at least if it has that condition I do not recommend it
Angel M.
Woodland , CA
The best itch stopping cream I have ever used. I’ve always been real allergic to mosquitos. When I get bit, I swell up horribly but this itch cream always seems to help instantly by cooling down the bite and pulling that itching right out
Thao T.
I’d love to say that this works really well, but it’s just okay. I get a lot of mosquito bites in the summer and always look for creams that’ll stop the itching. Wish this worked out better for me, but it’s just so so.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This is the best stuff. My son has sensitive skin and allergiez, and the smallest bug bit or anything causes big welt places on him. We are constantly buying this and ways have multiple tubes of this on hand.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This is the cream I keep on hand all the time. Wouldn't want to run out and I try to pick up another tube if I know we are low. I use this on bites and minor skin irritations. works great and is thick enough to stick with you for a while. I know I will re purchase this product.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you find this?

Target