BY BENADRYL #18 in Allergy & Sinus

Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Stopping Cream, 1 oz: Topical analgesic/skin protectant 2 percent diphenhydramine hydrochloride Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritations Histamine-blocking itch relief see more...

• Does this work well on mosquito bites?5 Answers
  • I want to try this, does it work better then the Benadryl...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this? 2 Answers
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Benadryl always worked great for me as a kid and my early teens. I was always out somewhere getting some type of mosquito bite or occasional poison ivy. My mom always had this on hand and it’s because t worked so well. It would stop your itching for long periods of time. It didn’t sting and it didn’t have a bad order!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a staple in my house for mosquito bites and small eczema flare ups for my middle daughter. It helps the itchiness and is cool and soothing because it's a cream. It is not that great for big areas or allergic reactions. I would take the pills for that.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best stuff. My son has sensitive skin and allergiez, and the smallest bug bit or anything causes big welt places on him. We are constantly buying this and ways have multiple tubes of this on hand.
Angel M.
The best itch stopping cream I have ever used. I’ve always been real allergic to mosquitos. When I get bit, I swell up horribly but this itch cream always seems to help instantly by cooling down the bite and pulling that itching right out
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
Guys! So I recently had discovered a bug bite on my leg and it itched like crazy! I tried applying rubbing alcohol and it worked for what seconds? I needed something that lasted longer than a minute or two. I got this cream at Target and let me tell you! It's definitely worth it! You get a pretty decent amount for what you pay for since you don't really need much! Less than a penny size is all you need and rub it in the area that you got bit and let it do its magic! I used it for 2-3 days and now i don't get the itchy feeling! It helped my big bite and in less than 4 days which is saying something! It doesn't have a scent which is also good, jut let it dry and don't touch it and you'll be good! So for all those that love summer as much as I do but get attacked by bugs be safe and keep this nearby!
Kaela S.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is amazing. As someone with severe allergies and eczema, I always carry this with me to help relieve itching on my face. Within 10 minutes of applying this cream, my itchiness subsides and I can get back to my life. The only downside to this cream is that it's kind of thick, and with eczema I can't really rub it in to make it absorb into my skin because that will make me even itchier. So I just have to apply a thick white layer of this cream and wait for the itching to go away before I can get rid of the medication mustache. Other than that, I love this product so much!
Beatriz G.
Efecto calmante inmediato a la aplicaciĂłn es excelente para aliviar cualquier picadura. A mi hijo se le hacen bolas cuando lo pican insectos y esto realmente funciona cuando queremos divertirnos sin interrupciones.
Stefany T.
This Benadryl itch stopping gel was my holy grail savior this summer. I have tried other itch relief creams & gels and this was hands down my favorite. It was reasonably priced for how good it worked. This is my second empty & I am going to continue to repurchase.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the cream I keep on hand all the time. Wouldn't want to run out and I try to pick up another tube if I know we are low. I use this on bites and minor skin irritations. works great and is thick enough to stick with you for a while. I know I will re purchase this product.
Jennifer W.
Winfield, AL
We live in Alabama. This has been my go to with summer! There have been so many times I have used these on bugs bites for my son and nieces! It works great to help with the itching and small allergic reactions.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this work well on mosquito bites?
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
Does this really work?? does it stop you from itching bug bites?
Taylor L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for every itching situation? Or just certain irritations?
Erika G.
Collegeville, PA
Has anyone tried this product before, does it work?
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you find this?