HealthFirst AidBenadryl
Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick

Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick

by Benadryl

Get extra strength itch relief from BENADRYL® and protect your skin with this easy-to-apply stick. Stop itching that rash and feel better.

Have any of you tried this yet ?
Do you just spray this on?
Start your review of Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick!
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick uploaded by Sarah B.
This instantly started to relieve my itch after a bug bite. I would give it more stars however it was hard to get the liquid out of of the tube. I think if they redesigned a way to get the liquid out easier that it would be more effective. I’m not sure if I would repurchase this product.
Jessica  P.
Purchased at: Target
Keep these on hand! They work wonders. Honest. Use no other brand or gimmick. Mosquitoes eat me alive no matter what I do. This helps immensely m!!!Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick
Christine  L.
Connellsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick is the perfect portable itch relief. It is small enough to take with you anywhere. You can keep it in your purse or backpack. I get bit by mosquitoes quite often in the spring and summer months. This product works so well I always have one on hand.
Leslee S.
Mckinney, TX
Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick uploaded by Leslee S.
I am a mosquito magnet and maintain a stockpile of antihistamine and anti-itch products year round. You name a product that is meant to soothe bug bite itch, and I've probably tried it. My medicine cabinet is currently the home to 4 different forms of benadryl. Sadly, these convenient relief sticks are no where near as effective as the gel, cream, and oral medication.
Bree F.
Leander, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick uploaded by Bree F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This itch relief stick is a big win in our house! It fits nicely in any bag that you need and it really does help even little kids with the itchies. My mother in law recommended this product and it’s spot on!
Angela W.
Louisville, KY
1,534 reviews
Very effective itch relief stick. Just dab it on an insect bite or area that itches, immediately helps to relieve the itching. Doesn’t last a very long time. Great to keep in a purse or a cosmetic bag, as I always get mosquito bits. A bit pricey. I purchased at Target. Does not burn when you apply this either.
Barbara B.
Monroe, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick uploaded by Barbara B.
Not worth it at all! It's a war trying to get any product out! Definitely not worth the money and will definitely not purchase again! Benadryl® Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick
Leela I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Benadryl products. However I did not like this product because I bought it specifically for when I got allergy shots on my arms but the angle of trying to rub the stick on my arm does not allow for any medication to flow through a soft tip. I even tried cutting a bigger hole on the spongy tip and still nothing comes out it has to be used directly upside down for it to work
Ali B.
Irwin, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So great to have these on hand in the summertime! Those pesky mosquito bites don’t stand a chance against Benadryl Extra Strength Itch Relief Stick!!! I would highly recommend this and that’s coming from someone who gets welts from mosquitoes.
Ethel E.
Winter Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have found that when I have insect bites itches this spray stops the itching quickly and for several hours. I always keep a bottle on hand.