HealthMedicines & TreatmentsSkin TreatmentsBenadryl
Extra Strength Antihistamine Anti-Itch Gel, 35 Fl Oz Bottle -2

Benadryl Extra Strength Antihistamine Anti-Itch Gel, 3.5 Fl. Oz Bottle -2

by Benadryl

Benadryl Itch Stopping Gel, Extra Strength provides fast relief from skin pain and itching. Made with 2% diphenhydramine HCI topical analgesic, this topical pain relief blocks the histamine that causes itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, and minor skin irritations, burns, and cuts. It also provides itch relief caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. This gel is intended for ages two and up.

4-ounce bottle of anti-itch gel; Fast pain and itch relief from rashes and insect bites; Histamine blocker soothes itching; Topical analgesic relieves pain; Treats rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benadryl Extra Strength Antihistamine Anti-Itch Gel, 3.5 Fl. Oz Bottle -2!
Linda C.
Covington, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Mosquitoes really love me! Once I get bit, I start to itch. Benadryl cream does a great job at relieving the itch. I keep this product on hand, especially during the summer. I reccomend this product to all my friends who want to stop the itch!
Dara M.
Center Point, AL
My Husband and I are always getting bit by mosquitoes. We've heard of this product, although we keep forgetting to purchase it. This sounds like an amazing product. A product we'd really like to keep around the house. Completely Recommended.
Maddison W.
El Cajon, CA
This product is the best for bug bites. the cooling effect it has is perfect for immediate relief. I prefer it to normal benadryl cream for that exact reason. as always I try to be careful when putting on this stuff as to not put too much but it is an amazing product
Valerie I.
Austin, TX
This is the best for insect bites and rashes. It relieves the itch instantly and does not sting. We always have this on hand since we live out in the country.

Looking for your answer?