Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy uploaded by Cheryl S.Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy uploaded by Keiondra J.

BY BENADRYL #34 in Allergy & Sinus

Child-Resistant Packaging. Made In Japan see more...

• When I eat fruit, it makes my throat and ears tingle and itch, li...2 Answers
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
Using this after trying ZzzQuil (which was horrible). I take one Benadryl every night before going to bed. I finally wake feeling rested!! Hallelujah! Thank you Benadryl for giving me my mornings back! I now have energy to make it through the day! :-)
Kristie K.
Austin, TX
I have weird skin allergies that'll randomly pop up (dust, pollen, mold) and these bad boys are a lifesaver. Especially when my itchy skin keeps me from sleeping. These both so the itch and knock me out fit a good night's sleep!
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
These work great after a long day outside during allergy season. I am also guilty of using them when I am really having a hard time falling asleep. They really knock me out.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I do you this for allergies of course but I also use it to help me fall asleep when I am having a hard time. The stuff that is in Benadryl is also in most sleeping pills too. That is what it says on the bottle anyway. I like having these on hand or in my purse just in case. This has saved my life a few times when my throat was closing up as I was driving to the ER. I never knew what my body didn't like and thankfully it hasn't happened in at least 7 years. Benadryl is always something that I have have just in case and not just for me but for anyone that may need it. I try not to buy a store brand when it comes to allergies because I worry that I may not be getting the strength I need or other things even though Benadryl can be way more expensive then a store brand.
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only medication I’ve been using for my allergies for years. It does make you drowsy. If my symptoms are mild I’ll take one during the day. If my symptoms are severe, I take two and let it put me to sleep. Don’t take two and attempt to do regular activities, very dangerous. Also, I like these much more than the tablets. Kicks in faster and works better for me.
Alana C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this brand for taking care of all my sinus troubles! I really like this particular pill form and almost take this every day! Relieves me from my stuffiness, itchy throat, and some minor headaches (caused by sinus pressure). Works amazing and I totally recommend
Yari S.
On days when I can't sleep because my allergies are super bad I take one of these .. and boom I'm out for the count and I get a good night sleep .. always have a box or two on me
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Benadryl is an allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is the drowsy kind so it is not recommended for daytime use. It is great for an allergy free goodnight sleep. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. It is small in
size which makes it easy to swallow.
Alexis A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Benadryl is my favorite brand to use for my seasonal allergies and this is an even better version. It works faster and doesn't contain the dyes and still has all the same great benefits. I try to keep it in stock.
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
I really love this product. It really stops the itching and sneezing that come along from my allergies. It even stops runny noses. I honestly think this particular product works better and faster than the tablet form. It definitely makes you sleepy though. It's the same medicine that's in over the counter sleeping pills.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
When I eat fruit, it makes my throat and ears tingle and itch, like a allergic reaction, but nothin major. Would this help with though side effects?