Benadryl-D Children's Allergy & Sinus Grape Flavored Liquid uploaded by ivonne S.

BY BENADRYL #56 in Allergy & Sinus

Benadryl-D® Children's Allergy & Sinus Grape Flavored Liquid.
Diphenhydramine HCl/antihistamine.
Phenylephrine HCl/nasal decongestant oral solution.
Relieves:
Sinus congestion.
Stuffy nose.
Phenylephrine HCl.
Alcohol & sugar free.
The Histamine Blocker®. see more...

Benadryl-D Children's Allergy & Sinus Grape Flavored Liquid
  • "I highly recommend and always works for my kids everytime it is needed and is safe enough to use everyday if need" in 1 review
  • "Works every time it's used on my nieces especially during spring season." in 1 review
yo k.
yo k.
I use just allergy medicine for my son he has very bad allergies and this one seems to work perfect for him
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This is one of the few medications that actually works on my children's allergies without causing drowsiness or headaches.
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
I buy this product because it works well for my son that is allergic two some grasses and trees.
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
My baby brother has allergies and this really helps alleviate the symptoms he has.
AMBER C.
AMBER C.
Flippin, AR
I keep this product on hand. I bring it with us when we go camping. Works very well and quickly unlike other allergy medications we have tried.
Jaree R.
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
My son has thee worst reactions/allergies ever, and this helps with some of the symptoms that come upon him to subside. Only thing is man, it really knocks them out like REALLY out lol especilly if the child has allergies AND asthma, then just expect them to be sleep for a minute in peace. Lol
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This is perfect for all kinds of allergies and works very well. It can make you drowzy so I take this at night and another allergy med for day time use.
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Very good for those with sinus problems it works pretty well and the grape flavor is nice but isn't too grapeish
Kathrina T.
Kathrina T.
This is great for kids who have allergies. Works every time it's used on my nieces especially during spring season.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Redding, CA
My child has problems with allergies. Waking up at 6am with a stuffed up nose and scratchy throat but 2 tsp of the Benadryl and she is back to being her normal bouncy self. I highly suggest this for children with allergies.