Benadryl Children's Allergy Liquid uploaded by Patty A.Benadryl Children's Allergy Liquid uploaded by Estefania S.

BY BENADRYL

The histamine blocker. Alcohol free. ; see more...

• I gave this to my son and instead of making him sleepy it...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
I actually use Children’s Liquid Benadryl (Cherry Flavored) to help me sleep, I only go up to the 5mark on the little measuring cup that comes with the bottle. Once a it kicks in I fall asleep easily.
Now I do not do this often, due to it being addictive, but this is an amazing product!
I especially use it when I’m cramping, and the cramps keep me up all hours of the night. This is the perfect little trick even though it’s meant for children it works perfectly on me.
Nancy P.
Lufkin, TX
I got this for my children, they both had bad allergies and this works great, it's also affordable, and it's great for when the kids are itchy. I use this all the time. I recommend this to everyone with children. This is a must to keep around the house.
Kary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This saved both my life and my son's as he is allergic to cats all of a sudden thank God we had that in house it went away in minutes and I'm allergic to bees so I ALWAYS carry it with me just double upn since it's for kids
Patty A.
Staten Island, NY
This is perfect not only for young kids but adults. It is used for allergies for children, but if you feel a slight allergic reaction happening from sometging you ate this makes a great deal of a difference. I have really bad panic attacks, and when I need to relax I take a spoon follow to help me come out of. I recommend keeping a thing of Benadryl on you when traveling.
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My baby had an allergic reaction to something and I took her to the dr they told me to give her this and it help her out so much. I never knew about this since my first daughter never had a reaction to it. I bout it at Walgreens as well and it's good of a price plus my balance card helps out too so again win win situation
Emma D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Benadryl ! I use it when my daughter has a bad cough especially at night! It soes get her sleepy but that's why I really only give it to her before bed so the cough won't wake her up throughout the night.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This has been a lifesaver for my little guy. It really helps a stuffy nose and helps them rest easier. Easy pour and a kid friendly flavor.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I keep this around to help my horrible allergies. It makes me very sleepy but it works great
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
I gave this to my son and instead of making him sleepy it made him hyper. Anybody else have this side effect?