BY BENADRYL

Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride/Antihistamine. Relieves: Sneezing; Itchy, watery eyes; Runny nose; Itchy throat. Alcohol free. see more...

• I am a first time mom and i was wondering if this was saf...1 Answers
Taylor W.
I use this on my oldest when she gets allergies as hers are horrible. Hers eyes are constantly watering and swell up super horrible and she gets stuffy nose real bad. This stuff along with another product together work awesome!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This works and it works quickly. It does cost a slight bit more than store brands and some of the other brands but its a brand that has remained the same in product and a brand that is trusted for years. Out here they do keep it behind the counter, so you have to ask for it, it is not readily available. The flavor is tolerable for what it is medicine. I would recommend it.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I love this for my granddaughters. It works so fast and has quickly brought down their fevers. I would easily rate it 5 stars; however, the cherry flavor taste absolutely horrible.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this for my kids. It helps so fast it seems. It has kept down my daughters fever and even reduced the swelling and redness after given when my child had a wasp sting.
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
This is a life saver! my little one has the worst allergies , she gets nosebleeds unless i give her a dose of benadryl before bed.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for kids. Helps my son with his troubles. He takes it easy. More easily than most medicine. Recommend it.
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
Effective in helping with allergies and allergic reactions. However, the cherry flavor is horrendous!
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This works quickly and the taste is yummy, my daughter will take the grape flavor with no problems.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this product especially in the summer and winter months when my kids allergies are really bad
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I am a first time mom and i was wondering if this was safe for children under the age of 2?