HealthMedicines & TreatmentsAllergy & SinusBenadryl
Benadryl Cherry Flavored Liquid Club 2 Ct Allergy

Benadryl® Cherry Flavored Liquid Club 2 Ct Allergy

by Benadryl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benadryl® Cherry Flavored Liquid Club 2 Ct Allergy!
How would you rate this product?
Marlene Q.
Santa Ana, CA
No me puede faltar una botella de benadryl en mi casa lo uso cuando les empieza a dar tos a mis niños y se las corta super rapido
Jennifer F.
Brighton, MI
Children’s Benedryl works so much faster than adult benedryl. I have severe allergies and using the children’s liquid allows for immediate results. I literally carry a bottle wherever I go and even keep a bottle in the car.
Tammy H.
Ida, LA
I suffer from allergies and live in an area full of gardens, ragweed and something always blooming. I keep liquid Benedryl beside my bed for nights that I feel allergies kicking in, then by morning I am all better. Only thing that works. Children's Benadryl Allergy, Cherry Flavored Liquid 8 fl oz (Pack of 2)
miranda P.
Hawthorne, FL
I definitely have horrible seasonal allergies that come on whenever they so please. I prefer to treat myself .. (a 22 year old ) with children’s liquid Benadryl over the pills. It acts way faster.
Phyllis W.
Blackshear, GA
I like to keep this in my medicine bag that I travel with. Works well and fast. Can’t beat it.
Brandy B.
Kirkland lake , ON
My oldest suffered allergies as a kid and Benadryl worked fast and effectively for her

Looking for your answer?