BY BENADRYL #1 in Allergy & Sinus

Get effective relief from your allergies with BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.

Available in:

• Does Benadryl makes everyone sleepy?122 Answers
  • how long does one tablet last for?4 Answers
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
The past couple weeks this has been my best friend since I've been having these horrible allergies of where I get bumps that swell up my face swelled up my lip swell up I have no clue what I'm allergic to so this has helped me a lot I recommended when you have allergies because it actually helps control them just take them every 4 to 6 hours like it says on the box and it will work perfectly fine although it makes you a bit drowsy and sleepy but I like it because it relaxes me the packaging is pretty good and it's easy to open I recommend it if you're needing to buy any allergy medicine the doctors is one of the first things that recommends this to you and I actually just bought a new package so can't wait to dig it because my allergies are coming back again BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor prescribed me Benadryl so I can sleep because I have trouble sleeping as well as to suppress my seasonal allergies. I took them every night for a while and then I stopped one day and the next day I felt so crappy I was so uncomfortable and agitated. I was going through Benadryl withdrawal which is something I never knew existed. Don’t take these for a long amount of time because it’s not fun to stop.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I am person the sever from chronic allergies. Meaning my allergies act up every morning when I wake up. Its very annoying to function in your daily life when your allergies is always acting up all the time. I have been taking Benadryl so long lol I think my body is probably immune to it. I don't care lol it helps me so much with relief. It does makes you sleepy especially of you are going to take two of them, so be sure you are at home if you are going to take two. But it works like a charm every time. Benadryl will always be in my medicine cabinet.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
I am a person that suffers from chronic allergies and with pollen season upon me I always turn to Benadryl and I have never been disappointed in this product. I use this whenever I feel like I am getting a sinus cold and it knocks out all my symptoms overnight. I would highly suggest this product for anyone!
Jaci M.
Raleigh
I am one of the rare people that does not get drowsy from Benadryl haha. However, I firmly believe that it needs to be in every medicine cabinet. I take it when I have severe allergies, and also always carry some in my purse in case I or anyone else needs some while out. It is a great product.
Ashley L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really bad seasonal allergies (although it was bad all year for me!) and I always reach for my Benadryl. It isn’t always the most effective, and the drowsiness I sometimes get from it makes working that much more difficult, but it’s a godsend for my itchy ears and throat.
brenda d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always make sure to keep a box of Benadryl Allergy Relief in my bag and in the medicine cabinet because you never know when you or someone else will need it. Whenever I eat out and don't really know all of the ingredients in the food and start feeling breaking out in hives, I just pop this and it eventually goes away. I truly recommend this.
April D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am an allergy sufferer! This is a must-have in my medicine cabinet. It works quickly and efficiently and takes away the symptoms I am having (itching, hives, you name it). It’s pricey in comparison to generic/store brands but I can count on this to work!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been taking Benydrl for as long as I can remember. Long time allergy sufferer. It works well. And it truly helps me sleep when I’m my most miserable. You can find it pretty much anyway. Highly recommended to have on hand fornwhen the need arises.
Erika B.
Lewisville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have severe allergies. I was on not only prescription medication, a nose spray but also Xyzol. The doctor recommended I start Benadryl at night as well. It has the same component as over the counter sleep aids so there is that added bonus. It's safe enough to give your dog and children if they have an allergic reaction to something. I highly recommend keeping this on hand for emergencies, even if you don't have normal allergies.
Shaundra A.
Does this make you tired?
April B.
University Pl, WA
Does Benadryl makes everyone sleepy?
Fairen H.
Anaheim, CA
Does this make anyone feel wired and have muscle spasms?
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
They work so good but make me soooooo sleepy! What're your thoughts?
Madeline C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have tried it and I must say it really does work, I would recommend it for anyone who has allergies,

Amazon