BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets

Get effective relief from your allergies with BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.

Available in:

• 24 count
  • 48 count
  • 100 count

Does it help with flower allergies?
How long does this help with a runny nose?
Does Benadryl make you sleepy?
Start your review of BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta ga
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have horrible seasonal allergies. On top of that I am allergic too many household products and animals. Benadryl is the only allergy medicine that works for me. I have how to take one of these pills everyday during spring time first long as I can remember. The only downside is it makes me horribly tired so I cannot take it during the day when I need to be productive. However, since it does make me so drowsy so quickly I am able to fall asleep when my allergies are awful and I'm congested with a scratchy throat. This is very hard to do without Benadryl when I am having a full-on allergy attack.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Benadryl is the only allergy medicine that works on my seasonal allergies. Yes it’s a bit pricer than store or other brands but it’s worth every single penny. I can be in a full blown allergic reaction and take one BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets and within about 20 minutes my nose will stop running and my ears will pop back open and my eyes are not weepy. I am really grateful for this medication as I have terrible allergies. #Benadryl #contest @Influenster #complimentary #allergy #allergy medication #seasonal allergies
Largo, FL
Benadryl and I do not get a long!! I can’t really say if it works for allergies or not because I have such weird side effects from it. Firstly, instead of any drowsiness, I feel super unfocused and anxious. I’m unable to relax and the second reaction I get every time I take benedryl is a restless arm. It’s so weird but the most frustrating/annoying side effect and it lasts for hours!!!! I will give some stars because I keep it in hand at all times for my dog in case she ever gets stung by a bee or something.
boca raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is the best. When i was pregnant i had the weird allergy. Every single night i would start sneezing uncontrollably for hours and couldn’t stop. I spoke with my doctor and we came to the agreement i needed to take medicine every day for this issue. We decided Benadryl would be best because this would only happen at night. It’s the only thing that helped me and i was finally getting sleep... so was my husband haha
Atlanta
Do not make the same mistake as me. DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICATION IN THE MORNING!! I somehow didn’t know that Benadryl was a very drowsiness-inducing medication, which left me falling asleep at my desk at work. Needless to say, it was a miserable day. That aside, the allergy-fighting aspect is okay. I prefer other medications to this one, especially since you have to take them every few hours. Not bad overall, though!
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As someone who has had allergies her whole life these are always in my medicine cabinet. They’re great for any time I’m feeling like I’m having an upcoming allergy attack or if I have a rash that needs to go away or anything like that. They’re also good for my dog because he has allergies and they help with him as well! So always have Benadryl in your medicine cabinet if you or anyone in your family are prone to having allergies!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets uploaded by Kayti B.
These come in handy not only for seasonal allergies in our household, but also for the mild allergies as well. I'm allergic to certain scented soaps and it's always a hit or miss trying to find something that works and these have helped in every one of those situations where I needed something fast. I get these at walmart quite often.
Queens
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Benadryl once and it was effective. It is an anti-histamine medicine and some people might experience mild dry mouth. It is the best inhaler for allergy relief. It is use to use because of its inhaler applicator. Inhaling it 2 times a day provides relief quickly. I would highly recommend it. I didn't observe any side effects from it. BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets
michigan
Benadryl allergy ultratab tablets have had my back time and time again ! There was a time that my body was covered in spots and rashes and my joints were swollen, and the doctors did not even know what was wrong with me, but Benadryl made the swelling in my wrists and ankles go down as well as the itchy spots calm down until buy body overcame whatever reaction that it was dealing with!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets uploaded by Wendy A.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product because I suffer from allergies and he helps me a lot. It’s effective, easy to take, affordable, and it doesn’t make me sleepy at all. It doesn’t bother my stomach or anything else at least it doesn’t give me any other reaction but positive and he helped me during those allergic day or night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets is this safe to take while breastfeeding?
Crystal G. • il y a 2 ans