BY BENADRYL #1 in Allergy & Sinus

Get effective relief from your allergies with BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.

Available in:

• how long does one tablet last for?3 Answers
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have severe allergies. I was on not only prescription medication, a nose spray but also Xyzol. The doctor recommended I start Benadryl at night as well. It has the same component as over the counter sleep aids so there is that added bonus. It's safe enough to give your dog and children if they have an allergic reaction to something. I highly recommend keeping this on hand for emergencies, even if you don't have normal allergies.
Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor prescribed me Benadryl so I can sleep because I have trouble sleeping as well as to suppress my seasonal allergies. I took them every night for a while and then I stopped one day and the next day I felt so crappy I was so uncomfortable and agitated. I was going through Benadryl withdrawal which is something I never knew existed. Don’t take these for a long amount of time because it’s not fun to stop.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I am person the sever from chronic allergies. Meaning my allergies act up every morning when I wake up. Its very annoying to function in your daily life when your allergies is always acting up all the time. I have been taking Benadryl so long lol I think my body is probably immune to it. I don't care lol it helps me so much with relief. It does makes you sleepy especially of you are going to take two of them, so be sure you are at home if you are going to take two. But it works like a charm every time. Benadryl will always be in my medicine cabinet.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This pill is a life saver but only for real emergencies. If you have seasonal allergies I wouldn't recommend this cause it makes you too drowsy. But if you have allergic reactions for example to certain kind of food or chemicals this pills could save your life so they are good to have on your first aid kit.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
I am a person that suffers from chronic allergies and with pollen season upon me I always turn to Benadryl and I have never been disappointed in this product. I use this whenever I feel like I am getting a sinus cold and it knocks out all my symptoms overnight. I would highly suggest this product for anyone!
Jaci M.
Raleigh
I am one of the rare people that does not get drowsy from Benadryl haha. However, I firmly believe that it needs to be in every medicine cabinet. I take it when I have severe allergies, and also always carry some in my purse in case I or anyone else needs some while out. It is a great product.
Gina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ate something funny and started breaking out in hives everywhere. I took as instructed and my hives and itching subsided almost immediately! Was pretty impressed at how quickly it work and how effective it was! Definitely keeping a pack of them in my first aid drawer just in case.
brenda d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always make sure to keep a box of Benadryl Allergy Relief in my bag and in the medicine cabinet because you never know when you or someone else will need it. Whenever I eat out and don't really know all of the ingredients in the food and start feeling breaking out in hives, I just pop this and it eventually goes away. I truly recommend this.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been taking Benydrl for as long as I can remember. Long time allergy sufferer. It works well. And it truly helps me sleep when I’m my most miserable. You can find it pretty much anyway. Highly recommended to have on hand fornwhen the need arises.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This is a good item to have on hand at all times. You can use it on the family and in the correct doses on the family pets in a pinch. It also can be used to help get you tired if you can’t fall asleep. Can be bought for a $1 in some places.
Shaundra A.
Does this make you tired?
April B.
University Pl, WA
Does Benadryl makes everyone sleepy?
Fairen H.
Anaheim, CA
Does this make anyone feel wired and have muscle spasms?
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
They work so good but make me soooooo sleepy! What're your thoughts?
Madeline C.
Woodhaven, NY
I have tried it and I must say it really does work, I would recommend it for anyone who has allergies,