BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets

Get effective relief from your allergies with BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most. Available in: 8 count 24 count 48 count 100 count 144 count

Who’s ready for spring? Get them allergy pills/meds ready. -> COMMENT; 🥺🤧 if you suffer from allergies during spring. Every single year I get a horrible rash on my arms during spring time, BENADRYL is literally the only thing that helps. BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets
Es verdad que dan sueño?
Does it help with flower allergies?
Start your review of BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets!
Beverly, MA
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets uploaded by Holly D.
These are great! You can get these in a dye free option if you want, all that means is that they won’t be pink - just white. These are super effective, but they will make you extremely drowsy so make sure to take them at night time. This will get rid of allergies like you wouldn’t believe. It will relieve your congestion, itchy nose, sneezing, whatever!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a lifesaver when my allergies are acting up. It brings me immediate realized every time I take them. I have been purchasing these for years and will continue to. The only downfall is that they make me super drowsy.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
We always keep Benadryl on hand. My son and I have lots of allergy and sinus trouble and Benadryl is our go to. We only take one tablet though because two tablets makes us sleepy. It helps get rid of itchy eyes, sneezing, runny nose and itchy throat. Great product. [product:benadryl®-allergy-ultratab®-tablets]
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only thing that causes me is a lot of sleep, but it doesn't help me control my allergies,maybe my allergies are more severe
Avon, IN
This product works super well to get rid of my allergies symptoms, and I personally think it works better than the store brands... only downfall is that it knocks me out for hours, and I'm super groggy for hours after waking up.
Gloucester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets uploaded by Tammy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Thank God this product is out there! I am a part time home healthcare worker and my most recent patient has cats. Unfortunately I am allergic to them. I take one Benadryl tablet right before I leave my house and I’m good to go for at least three hours with no allergy flare ups. In addition, I have a dog that has seasonal allergies and my vet advises me to give her one as well! #benadryl #allergies #followforfollow #influencer #BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,839 reviews
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets uploaded by Bethany A.
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a allergy pill that I use every single year. I definitely suffer from really bad allergies and this helps to keep my nose from watering and clogging in my eyes from watering
Benadryl is the only OTC medication that helps my allergies! It also helps me get to sleep, since I often have trouble falling asleep on my own I take one at bedtime 3-4 nights a week (two will knock me out for 12+ hours, so I only take one!). More effective than Zyrtec or Allegra for allergies, and more effective than Melatonin or ZzzQuil for sleeping.
Eugene, OR
Benadryl (or the generic, diphenhydramine) is one of those things you should always have on hand. It is helpful for allergies of course, but it works for a lot of othee things. It's great for bee stings and insect bites, helps control itching, and can even help you sleep.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I take this whenever I visit my in laws. They leave in a humid, dry area. And my allergies will I crease so much. After taking this pills. It immediately does effect. My nose would get very red and I would have runny eyes. But the meds help control it. I will definently repurchase again. And very affordable too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fairfield, CA
il y a 2 mois
Victoria F. il y a un mois
You may be allergic to the weeds or pollen in the spring time i have horrible allergies im on 3 different things for allergies its insane. The warmer months always seem to make them worse
il y a 4 ans
BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets is this safe to take while breastfeeding?
Crystal G. il y a 3 ans