Benadryl Allergy Ultra Tabs - 48 ct. - 3 pk.

by Benadryl

Get effective relief from your allergies with BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets – antihistamine relief in a small tablet that works when you need it most.

For Sneezing and Runny Nose; Antihistamine; Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benadryl Allergy Ultra Tabs - 48 ct. - 3 pk.!
Janice D.
Works just fine! It stops an itch or an allergic reaction it’s a really good effective medication over-the-counter really like using it and it’s very affordable
Leah C.
Rochester, NH
I will never buy anything for allergies other than Benadryl. This works quick and I found the best results with it
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
It works okay for when you need sleep while dealing with allergies. But for me it takes hours to kick in, when it finally does I wake up late and grouchy. I am a person that needs a good night sleep to be the best version of myself. But if I really can’t sleep, this is okay. I would recommend to allergy sufferers.
Julie H.
Central Sq, NY
I love to take this allergy meds before bed. They make me sleep great. I can’t take them during the day, but I do wake up feeling refreshed.
Vanessa M.
Glendora, CA
I purchase Benadryl Allergy Ultra Tabs at Costco because it’s a better deal for me because I use it everyday. I take it at night because it makes me drowsy and it helps me sleep better. I’ve purchased other brands, including generics, but they don’t work as well.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,021 reviews
I bought this because I noticed that I was getting a nasty headache and stuffy nose after mowing the lawn. I figured that I must have developed some allergies. It did help to relieve my symptoms, but it sure made me sleepy. My favorite thing about this medicine is that it’s safe for my dogs. My dachshunds are pretty low to the ground, so grass is constantly rubbing their chests. That can be irritating for a dog. It’s nice to have this option.
jennifer F.
Mobile, AL
We use benadryl in our home for seasonal and on going allergy needs. Its very effective at relieving itchy rash, sneezing and watery eyes. A trusted brand in our home.
Denise S.
Chesapeake, OH
Take these every single day we live in a central pollen area and these help relieve our symptoms
Jessica S.
Fresno, CA
These help my allergy symptoms pretty well. I don't seem to have any issue with it making me drowsy but it definitely affects my husband.
Rachel M.
Pleasant lake, IN
I have really bad allergies and not much seems to help. I've taken many different brands of allergy medicine but this seems to work for me the best. I use it daily. Doesn't make me sleepy at all.

Looking for your answer?