Benadryl Allergy & Sinus Medicine

How good does this work for sinuses? My are really bad and been trying to find something that actually works. When I go to the doctor my insurance doesn't pay for anything that my doctor put me on and it cost me a lot of money out of pocket.
How does this product compare to the generic brand?
Do these work for severe sinus pain? I have horrible sinus problems and get sinus migraines. Also, where do you buy this?
Start your review of Benadryl Allergy & Sinus Medicine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It works really well and I have this to thank because it literally stopped my allergies from acting upin reviews
This works really good it helps clear up your sinuses when the allergies are real bad .in reviews
Benadryl is a fast acting relief for any itchy rash she allergic type reaction when I was pregnant with my second son I had pizza and there was something in the sauce that made me break out in hives and itch within 10 mins of taking this product I was relievedin reviews
Heather B.
Butler, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Best night time allergy stuff I have ever used. Helps me fall a sleep and I wake up feeling better. I will continue to buy this product t9 help with my night time allergy needs.
Mandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
While Benadryl can make me a little drowsy , I do take from time to time if an allergy pops up from dust, certain animal dander/hair, itchy rashes. I would carry this for my son if we happened upon others pets, or visiting in a home with pet. It works wonders , classic .
Amanda W.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use Benadryl whenever my seasonal allergies are acting up and it usually works pretty well. Can make you drowsy though.
Kylah R.
Whitehouse, TX
i’ve been sick for the past week with really bad allergies and these tablets have been amazing!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn’t seem as effective as plain old Benadryl. It’s alright, but seems the same to me
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to medication when my allergies act up. The medication works fast and efficiently. It clears up my stuffiness and alleviates my headache pain. It does cause me to be drowsy, so I can’t use it in the daytime.
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is a must if you live in a highly pollinated state like I do. One little pill last almost the whole day and it keeps you from wanting to scratch your eyes out. It also comes in a liquid form that is safe for children. Definitely something we keep on hand when Spring and Summer hit. BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets
Alea C.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Kmart
It makes you SLEEP. I would think that’s a good thing though? That’s probably the whole point
Lindsay S.
Middlesex, NJ
It really helps with seasonal allergies. Now it’s the only allergy medicine I’ve ever taken, so I don’t really have any other comparison point.
Janiah B.
Crossett, AR
They help so much when I get hurt really bad or allergic reaction and it’s very affordable and I would defy recommend a lot of others to get this since it helps with getting hurt ✅
Ask a question to the Influenster community...