BY BENADRYL #63 in Allergy & Sinus

Benadryl Allergy Relief Ultratabs - 25 mg - 24 ct see more...

Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Have used for years works quickly to relieve my allergies. Only problem it seems to also make me drowsy so I try to use it before bed time that way I'm killing 2 birds with one stone
Erica G.
Erica G.
The benadryl allergy relieve works well when it comes to my allergies, but i find that it makes me feel really sleepy.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this product. I've been taking this product for many years. I have bad sinus problems and infections. This helps me sleep. I save this for night time because it makes me very drowsy. So drowsy that I would hit my hip into the bathroom sink at night and not even remember it till I found a big bruise. But anyways I was more worried about being up all night from congestion. My sinuses get so congested and dried out that I start having nosebleeds, headaches, and feel like I'm drowning in the middle of the night. This medication has saved me. I only wish they made non drowsy ones also. I also have bad allergies around allergy season and I need something for during the day. I've moved from New York to Nebraska and they have cotton wood trees.....I sneeze my head off. But back to the review this works and has a great price.
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
This has always been my go to product it works well. I just always take it at night because it will cause major drowsiness its good because I'm to get sleep but sometimes I feel like I can't wake up.
Kristen  S.
Kristen S.
Great for instant relief of my seasonal allergies. When I get hives this is the only way to get rid of them.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
I love these bad boys. I'm not allergic to anything, but it helps a lot when the seasons change and there's a lot of pollen in the air. I use it for bug bites, too, and it helps immensely with the swelling.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
If you have allergies, this works really well. The only issue is that it knocks me out. Although it's not night time, it feels like it for me.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I am pretty sure I would not survive the fall season without this. My dog even takes it every day.
Jerrica P.
Jerrica P.
Lakeland, FL
There is a bottle or box of Benadryl in every bathroom and medicine cabinet in my house. With 5 people with different allergies in the house, sometimes it is hard to find one product that works for everyone. And that product is Benadryl, helps suppress allergies and when your nose is so stuffy you can't sleep Benadryl will help lull you to sleep without being addictive.