BY BENADRYL #1 in Allergy & Sinus

New Look. Same Relief Diphenhydramine HCI Antihistamine. Sneezing. Itchy, Watery Eyes. Runny Nose. Itchy Throat. Easy to swallow 48 Ultratab®* Tablets - 25 mg Each  *small tablet size. see more...

• Does Benadryl makes everyone sleepy?119 Answers
  • Benadryl Allergy Relief is this safe to take while breastfeeding?3 Answers
  • Does this medication make you drowsy?17 Answers
Kartayah F.
Linden, NJ
Review for: Relief, Ultratab Tablets
My mom gives me this every-time my allergies act up and i take some other medicine prescribed for my asthma because around the spring due to my allergies it causes a flair with my asthma and its a recipe for disaster only thing i don’t like is i be knocked out in a short amount of time so if you take this plan on being out cold 😂
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I am person the sever from chronic allergies. Meaning my allergies act up every morning when I wake up. Its very annoying to function in your daily life when your allergies is always acting up all the time. I have been taking Benadryl so long lol I think my body is probably immune to it. I don't care lol it helps me so much with relief. It does makes you sleepy especially of you are going to take two of them, so be sure you are at home if you are going to take two. But it works like a charm every time. Benadryl will always be in my medicine cabinet.
brenda d.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always make sure to keep a box of Benadryl Allergy Relief in my bag and in the medicine cabinet because you never know when you or someone else will need it. Whenever I eat out and don't really know all of the ingredients in the food and start feeling breaking out in hives, I just pop this and it eventually goes away. I truly recommend this.
Tiffany C.
I work nights and I use this product to help me sleep during the day. I have used it sometimes 3times a week for a year and a half without side effects. My daughter uses it for her allergies. She has seasonal allergies, hay fever and she is allergic to cats and some dogs. She only uses it when she knows she has time to sleep since this product's side effect is drowsiness.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This has been around forever and there’s a good reason for that! It works. If you have seasonal allergies like myself, or even an allergic reaction to something, this is what I always reach for. It works great, but it does make you sleepy. So if you have somewhere to go or will be driving, be careful using it. I tend to try and use it only at nighttime. But it works great!
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Review for: Relief, Ultratab Tablets
Love Benadryl it has helped me in the worst moments in my life . So not to long ago I had gotten poison ivy all over my body and it was badly .. I had it on my neck and cheeks which is severe so we tried all type of remedies even liquids to kill the itches and it did help . We end up going to Walgreens and thats were the pharmacist recommended Benadryl . Until this moment I still use it !
Heather D.
Clarksville, TN
My go to allergy relief medicine for sure . Works for all allergy symptoms , works quick and is ling lasting . The best part is compared to most allergy meds it's very inexpensive and does the job just as well if not better.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Review for: Relief, Ultratab Tablets
I love this over the counter medication. I have bad allergies to pets and pollen. So if i get a bad allergy attack i take this and it helps so much. I highly recommend this product.
Corranne M.
Hope Mills
Review for: Relief, Ultratab Tablets
i love this stuff ican sleep so good at night using this omg its just the right price man its so cool and makes me feel super good when i take it.it meet all of my expections
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best allergy medicine that I have tried so far. Other allergy medicines did not help my symptoms in the slightest (possibly because I'm allergic to a lot of things), but this one even has helped with food allergies at times. I would recommend keeping benedryl around at least for emergencies.
Shaundra A.
Does this make you tired?
April B.
University Pl, WA
Does Benadryl makes everyone sleepy?
Fairen H.
Anaheim, CA
Does this make anyone feel wired and have muscle spasms?
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
They work so good but make me soooooo sleepy! What're your thoughts?
Madeline C.
Woodhaven, NY
I have tried it and I must say it really does work, I would recommend it for anyone who has allergies,