BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS®

Get effective relief from your allergies with BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® -- antihistamine relief that is dye-free, has no colors added, and works when you need it most. Available in: 24 count

When I eat fruit, it makes my throat and ears tingle and itch, like a allergic reaction, but nothin major. Would this help with though side effects?
Start your review of BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS®!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,607 reviews
BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These help soooo much but normally I can't stay away past 20 minutes. Which is okay. When my allergies are bad I just want to sleep.
Mary F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Target
I wouldn’t have survived the last year without constantly having Benadryl handy. I have had some bad allergic reactions and Benadryl calmed it down enough I didn’t need to go to the ER. I have reacted to the original version with dyes before and try to avoid dyes when I can do I always get the dye free version.
Christy L.
Smyrna, GA
BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® uploaded by Christy L.
I feel like it is better than the regular tablets only because it gets into your system faster. There is nothing I would do to improve on this product and for the price it is just perfect. I would definitely buy it again because it helps with my allergies 🤧.
Lorrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Ironically, BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® does absolutely zero for my allergies. What it does help with is when I have allergic reactions to certain medications. That’s pretty much what I use it for. I’ve had very serious life threatening allergic reactions and have been given IV Benadryl along with other medications & was super grateful they existed!
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® uploaded by Carol T.
I have always had major problems with allergies! I'm deathly allergic to bananas and can't even touch anything that someone else has touched if they eat one. This brand of benadryl is my always go to. I keep it on me at all times! Great for everything from seasonal allergies to food allergies. Easy to take and works fast
Brandy N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Benadryl is the best antihistamine to buy when you have allergy trouble. The only downfall is that they make you sleepy. These are dye free but you can buy the original pink Benadryl too. They definitely meet my expectations and I recommend them to anyone with allergies. BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS®
Chris W.
Orangevale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® uploaded by Chris W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Great allergy meds. 2-3 pills will usually clear up my allergic reactions. This will make you drowsy though so plan ahead. I like the small sized gel capsules. They are easy to swallow. The capsules are dye free and contain 25 mg of antihistamine.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I always try to get these over the regular Benadryl tabs just because I’m trying to take a more natural vibe 🧘🏼‍♀️ but they are so dang hard to get out of the packaging!! 😡 they work really well though. I go for these when I’m having a bad allergy day. I only take one ☝🏻 because I get weird from them (long story 😑 but fun fact: this is what’s in zzzquil) [product:benadryl-antihistamine-allergy-medicine-&-cold-relief-dye-free-liqui-gels-tablets-liquid-gels-24-count-1-pack] is worth the price too! 10/10 recommend
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been unsuccessful with finding out what spices I am allergic to, and so I keep a box of these at home. I do not take them while out or with alcohol because they make you extremely drowsy. One does the trick for me. If you take two, I imagine it will be more like a sleep aid. Be careful with this product, but give the gel tablets a try.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Benadryl is my go to medication for allergies. It works well blocking histamine responses in my body providing me with relief of itchy, watery eyes, nasal drip, sneezing, itching skin, and mild rash. I prefer the liquid gel caps over the caplets as they seem to work faster for me. Will repurchase and recommend. #Benadryl #Antihistamine #WellnessGuru