Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder Fair Translucent Powder 1.5oz uploaded by Ivaneska G.Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder Fair Translucent Powder 1.5oz uploaded by Lauren-Elizabeth O.

BY BEN NYE #61 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Ben Nye's Translucent Face powder sets creme makeup for a durable, soft matte finish. Match to any one of 9 shades ranging from subtle fair to warm dark browns. The Neutral Set Translucent Powder is a colorless powder that blends with all skin tones... see more...

Paige W.
Carrollton, TX
This has been my go-to setting powder for many years. It is truly translucent, even though it looks white in the bottle. It does not make your foundation look lighter, and it really helps to mattify your look. I feel like it helps set my Foundation better so that it last much longer, with no separation. I do sometimes get just a little bit oily around my nose, but I'm generally able to just blot that area and it doesn't disrupt my makeup.
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
This is such an oldie product. Well the only thing that I didn’t like about this product If I remember correctly is that it cling on dry spots. Also since they tend to run colored I did find this product to make my concealer darker. The banana Ben bye is probably the best one, it felt much more fine but I would not recommend that for fair complexions.
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
I purchased this powder after watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. I found that it wasn’t so easy to apply, I had to pour it out into the top and dip my sponge into it. Other than that, I loved how the product prevented my makeup from creasing throughout the day. Especially under my eyes. It’s a very lightweight powder and it does the job
Cintia C.
Jersey City, NJ
I used this translucent powder by Ben Nye to set the “clown makeup” for my Harley Quinn face paint. It worked well, even stood through Convention sweat only spotting after a few hours. I put a lot on, and still had smile lines and discoloring around my neck but definitely worked and use it to set my under eyes sometimes.
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
I love a lot of my setting powders. But I cannot lie that this one is my favorite of them all. It’s great for any type of skin and will cover up those circles under your eyes and will give you great definition when contouring your face. The banana powder is the best one in my opinion.
Hannah J.
Tulsa , OK
I really love this for the price. I order it on amazon prime and a bottle last me forever. It works well and it’s so easy to bake with. It does make my eyes look a bit dry but honestly my under eyes are always on the dry side so I don’t blame this for that. I’d recommend this.
Karina R.
Athens, GA
This powder gets the job done as far as setting, however I have now used so many different setting powders that I just don’t think it compares to powders such as lura mercies or cover fx. It sets, but that’s all it does and looks much cakier than other brands I’ve used.
Claudia A.
Chico
Perfect translucent powder for baking! I bake my under eyes with this powder everyday and it helps my face look brighter and my foundation and concealer last longer. Definitely will keep buying
Haley G.
Ashburn, VA
Ben Nye is a wonderful company in general for their powders. No one can compete I feel. It’s all perfect for TV, no flashback, HD, setting makeup, not color altering, etc. Only drawback is the line of powders do have parabens in it. So if you don’t want a clean makeup, this isn’t for you. If you want function over everything, yes this is it.
Margaux D.
Ben Nye does stage makeup and that’s what this is. I wouldn’t recommend it for daily use, all their products are very heavy-duty and will wreak havoc on your skin. As an actor I use his complexion products somewhat frequently and I always have to do a lot of damage control on my pores. For stage makeup, obviously, this stuff is excellent.

back