BY BEN NYE

Master Bruise Wheel by Ben Nye, contains 6 colors to create realistic bruising and abrasions. 1 oz/0.28 gm EW-4 Colors: FX-5 Dark Burgundy CL-18 Purple FX-7 Midnight Violet FX-11 Sallow Green CL-14 Blood Red CL-5 Yellow see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
This palette is amazing! Truly pigmented and very versatile ; giving you the capability of creating limitless bruises scars, and injuries (just like the name says LOL) !! I have created clean injurices as well as infected nasty ones with these colors!! For a more translucent or natural effect during makeup application, I mix whatever color I am using and a bit of face lotion ! I received one of these color wheels when in makeup school,but since I ran out and have restocked because I trust BenNye's brand and know this product works!
Jaz D.
Modesto, CA
Literally my favorite thing in the world to get me into a “Halloween” mood. The paints are very easily buildable and blendable which help you to achieve a plethora of halloween original looks. I usually use this to base out my zombie looks really digging into the purple, yellow, and red. I just ran out and will be visiting a local place ( in Modesto) called Daydreams and Nightmares to re-up. You can also purchase from the Ben Nye website as well as Amazon!
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Not all makeup companies are created equal and as they should be. Ben Nye makes a wide variety of different makeup but when it comes to special effects they have worked the best for me. Halloween is approaching fast and it's time for the true makeup artist to come out. The Bruise Wheel is perfect for little to big bruises, its easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I love it and recommend it.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
All of Ben Nyes FX products are all of quality. I love the Bruise Wheel. It is great for Halloween Makeup, but also of high quality so great for professionals as well. If you’re new to using it, you are going to experience a learning curve. I recommend looking up some tutorials and also just practicing. One of the best ways is looking at YOUR OWN new and old bruises and trying to use the bruise wheel to recreate them.
Lisa M.
Toledo, OH
This product is a must for any zombie or corpse like bloody character. Glides on smooth, works well with any brush, non irritative to skin, long lasting and easy to remove. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Roshanda G.
#BenNyeMaster #BruiseWheel I finally decided to buy this product feom #Amazon for the low price of $19.99 and I'm so glad I did. I was a little skeptical at first but after experimenting with this #BruiseWheel I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed. #ALittleGoesALongWay It doesn't take much of this product to get the job down. I have used it to create many #Halloween Looks.
Alex Nicole G.
The Ben Bye Halloween makeup is extraordinary!! His products have been around forever, and will be for a long time! He's the master of high quality products with affordable prices. This particular product can be used in so many ways! It gives me inspiration to do all kinds of creepy looks!! Ben Nye Master Bruise Wheel EW-4 (1 oz/28 gm)
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
These are expensive but they're worth it. You get a lot for the price and it's very good quality. They make using it easy and fun. It lasts long and doesn't come off easily.
Marissa E.
Mineral Wells, TX
I work at a haunted house doing sfx makeup and any other makeup needed so Ben Nye plays a huge role in getting attached actors ready! I love love love the products, especially the bruise wheel! The bruise wheel gives the most realist effect when working with sfx makeup! I highly recommend the brand Ben Nye!
Whitney H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Perfect for my Halloween costume!!!!! You couldn’t have gotten closer to the real thing! I used it instead of having blood and it looked perfect! It is very creamy so if you touch it it will go everywhere! I would totally buy again if needed
Rebekah K.
Is this a good pallet for beginning artists looking to learn the SFX world?
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Super preciso de um para minhas make #artistic