MakeupBen Nye
Liquid Latex 2 oz

Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz

by Ben Nye

Is this easy to build layers with? Or does it start to peel away from itself once dried?
has anyone used this? does it really work?
Start your review of Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz!
Maggie M.
Wharton
This product works wonders. It's good for creating ripped skin effects. Just a warning, if you have sensitive skin you might get a slight rash.
Diana P.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Spirit Halloween
For the first time using this, the descriptions were very clear on how to use the product. It took me a bit to not make a mess but the outcome was definitely worth it. It was easy to apply after a couple of trials. I would recommend for those who want to play around with their makeup especially for halloween.
Brianna O.
Made my Halloween makeup look amazing and realistic!!! So excited I found this product and I want to recommend this to as many people as I can
Danielle L.
Great to use for Halloween looks and special fx. Smells bad but that's pretty much every latex product.
Daniela S.
Suwanee, GA
Used this for a theatrical makeup class and this was a life saver for all of the weird assignments we had. Stays on very well and is not as painful to take off. With Halloween around the corner, I would highly recommend having this investment.
Brittany H.
High Point, NC
Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Amazon
As a cosplayer, I use a lot of strange mediums for makeup looks. Liquid latex is a staple must-have. This is the best one I have tried. It doesn’t have a weird “sour” smell and dries quickly. It’s easy to manipulate and it also comes off with relative ease. I have also used it on my face with no hassle. Highly recommend.
Emerald G.
Lahaina
Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz uploaded by Emerald G.
I've been using this for my recent Halloween makeup looks and I don't have really anything bad to say about it. Performs better than cheap liquid latex they sell at novelty stores. Smells awful but that's typical.. takes a bit to dry down but nothing a blow dryer can't speed along. I trust Ben Nye quality and carry a few of their products as staples in my kit.
Christian B.
Griffith
When I'm practicing special effects makeup or when Halloween is coming up, I use liquid latex to make fake scars and stuff on my arms and face. It's easy to use just is a pain to peel of the skin at times. Here's a picture from Halloween of 2018
Season E.
Goddard, KS
Best liquid latex I have used! I like the consistency of this one better than others I have used before.
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz uploaded by Janet B.
This product is easy to use. I am a first time user. This liquid latex dried fairly quick. It is not expensive and there is enough for multiple uses. I bought it for my Halloween look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda C.
il y a 3 ans
Rachel G. il y a 3 ans
It’s just liquid latex. You can use it for special effects makeup, hiding edges on bald caps and mask making. It’s good for beginners but it’s not really used that much in film anymore, that tends to be silicones and foam latex pieces.