Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz

by Ben Nye

Is this easy to build layers with? Or does it start to peel away from itself once dried?
has anyone used this? does it really work?
Start your review of Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz!
Edgewood, MD
Latex last a while. Just this little bottle will last months. Latex works so well and it always matches your skin tone which is better then glue or wax. One thing I’ll never like about it is the smell of latex is equivalent to cat pee.
This stuff is amazing! For Halloween i would buy those fake wounds and glue but for my skin type i always found that it was hard to remove and dried my skin. But this, it’s easy to apply and remove!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
Used this for Halloween to obtain a textured skin look. And it was awesome!!!! The product adhered to my skin with no issues and stayed all night!! It was a huge hit!! Kaaapowww! I recommend!
Augusta, Maine
Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz uploaded by Janet B.
This product is easy to use. I am a first time user. This liquid latex dried fairly quick. It is not expensive and there is enough for multiple uses. I bought it for my Halloween look.
Bradenton, FL
This is how I made my gory faces and put them together worked great only thing i put in was the time in effort got alot of compliments and did 4 people's make up by Halloween's end
Williamston, SC
My favorite liquid latex to use hands down. Still has that strong scent but the best I’ve used still. And it’s still super affordable and you can get it in different shades.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
this is my all time favorite latex product. i started off with latex from walmart and once i got the hang of it i will never go back to anything other than this brand.
South Shore
I work in a haunted house as an actor and makeup artist and this latex is my favorite latex to use. Its really easy to work with and stays on all night when i need it to. It's really easy to get off as well and i'd say that i would buy from this brand of makeup again
Charlotte, NC
Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz uploaded by ♥Courtney L.
Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz uploaded by ♥Courtney L.
This stuff is AMAZING! I used this last year to complete my Halloween look and it held so well! I wasn’t sure considering I was new to special effects makeup, But it surpassed my expectations. I’ll definitely purchase it again!
Winter Park, FL
Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz uploaded by Lisa K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so this stuff is good but I have one complaint... the lid gets caked with the stuff and i can’t close it anymore which will probably dry it out. But I used this to glue moss and cockroaches on my body for my beetlejuice costume. Which worked great!! Product 💯 but the packaging 😔
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taunton, MA
il y a 2 ans
Rachel G. • il y a 2 ans
It’s just liquid latex. You can use it for special effects makeup, hiding edges on bald caps and mask making. It’s good for beginners but it’s not really used that much in film anymore, that tends to be silicones and foam latex pieces.