BY BEN NYE

♥Courtney L.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is AMAZING! I used this last year to complete my Halloween look and it held so well! I wasn’t sure considering I was new to special effects makeup, But it surpassed my expectations. I’ll definitely purchase it again!
Jasmine J.
Powder Spgs, GA
Ben Nye Liquid Latex is perfect for the gory Halloween looks or to look like an elderly version of yourself. It did exactly what I wanted. I was going for a gory zombie mouth and pretty eye makeup. My look came across perfectly. I will definitely purchase again and I recommend this product to anyone that wants to start SFX makeup.
Ana S.
Orlando, FL
Amazing for Halloween make up looks! A must for anyone looking to create a fabulous makeup look this Halloween! Affordable and easy to use! Apply to stretched skin for aging, extreme blisters and wounds. Liquid Latex by Ben Nye is excellent for sealing Nose and Scar Wax or to mold prosthetic appliances.
abby m.
Mokena, IL
As a professional special effects artist, i have tried every type of liquid latex, its obviously a staple in any sfx kit! This is my favorite, and 100% worth the price. It dries faster than normal latex, and can be applied thinner than others. I recommend this to everyone!
💄|Millie S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for FX makeups, I use it to do an appearance of fake skin with scars, the smell is HORRIBLE cause I need to be honest, I also have the clear latex of these brand and the smell is the same 🤢 I got mine in a kit that I got on a class but you can buy yours in Amazon.
Emily C.
Rutherford, NJ
Ben Nye never disappoints. The whole line is amazing and does such a good job. I order it online and have so many different products. It definitely meets my expectations and it is very easy to apply and comes off easy too. I'll always buy this over and over again
Jenna M.
Cranston, RI
This is a great product for that creepy Halloween look! It is very versatile and you can make yourself appear super scary! I found it easy to apply and the coverage was very good! I would recommend it to others looking for a great Halloween look!
Thayris C.
Carlstadt, NJ
I love Ben Nye!! They're an amazing brand. Their prices are also super fair to me for the quality you get wit this type of makeup. They're liquid latex is amaaaaaaaazing! You get what you paid for. Every year for Halloween I stock up!
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
Liquid Latex is so easy to work with for special effects makeup. The only con is the smell is weird but all liquid latex smell. It is very long lasting and easy to remove. I recommend this product if you are into special effects.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Ben nye is hands down the best makeup brand for stage makeup and Halloween makeup. It's very reasonably priced. The quality is amazing! This liquid latex is something you'll have to have if you plan on doing cuts or Halloween makeup!
Karina O.
Astoria, NY
I'm looking to learn more FX makeup. Is this the best liquid latex?
Brandi D.
Osseo, WI
I have never used liquid latex. What exactly does this do? How does this feel on your skin? Does it clog the pores easily?
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
What does this do Ben Nye Liquid Latex 2 oz
Rachel S.
Medford , NJ
Is the ben nye liquid latex hard to use for first time users? I'm trying to get into fx makeup...Would this work with the ben nye cream stacks?
Natasha E.
Has anyone used this? I'm curious if it's worth it! I love liquid latex, especially for Halloween time!