Ben Nye Final Seal (Matte Makeup Sealer)

by Ben Nye

Does this smell strongly like alcohol?
[product:ben-nye-final-seal-(matte-makeup-sealer)] How is the staying power with this setting spray? Is it too matte for dry skin?
Where is an authentic seller for this?
Start your review of Ben Nye Final Seal (Matte Makeup Sealer)!
Keli R.
Love this spray. Really locks your face in place! Hasn't irritated me in any way. It's a great sealer for theatre and for the everyday woman
Kairi Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this product for YEARS! Way before setting sprays became such a hype. And there is a reason this item has been around for so long! It works! it truely leaves a thin barrier between your makeup and the outside world! I can be confident that my face will look the way it did as I walk out the door til midnight when I have this on. As other reviewers have mentioned, the spray on the bottle is poorly made. Flor knocked it out of the park- sometimes if you dont press down hard enough, it'll squirt spray. I, too, wish they made a more "misty" nozzle! but that is a minor issue and won't deter me from using this! and for the price! EVERYONE should try it! Urban decays setting spray feels watered down compared to the Ben Nye Final Seal!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Ben Nye Final Seal (Matte Makeup Sealer), 1oz Spray
Works pretty darned amazing! I like the minty-fresh smell, but I love the holding power of this product. My skin is oilier than a McDonald's fryer, and no matter how much primer or powder or whatever I use, my makeup is melting off before the day is even remotely over. This product has been the only thing to work for me so far! Yay! Matte skin and all day makeup! Double yay!
Danyelle J.
O'Fallon
Small spray bottle but it smells AMAZING and sets flawlessly! This has to be the best I have ever seen or used on the market
Tatiyanah B.
Woodinville, WA
Smells delicious and keeps my makeup set put. I've even tested it with a napkin to make sure and only a tiny bit splouched on to the napkin, so I thought when spraying I probably just missed that spot.
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Ben Nye Final Seal (Matte Makeup Sealer), 1oz Spray
I purchased this after hearing the Disney Princesses use it to seal in their makeup. It worked, but was difficult to apply. The spray bottle is not very good and leaves huge droplets, so you have to smooth it out with a beauty blender. But I found that Ben Nye didn't preserve my makeup for as long as other setting sprays I've used.
Sway S.
Ughhh, everyone raves about loving this product but I don't. I've yet to find a setting spray that seals & helps with transfer w/o breaking me out, sadly it's not this. I didn't notice a difference in my makeup if I used this spray or when I didn't. It's sticky too. So disappointed, but I'll keep looking.
Kisha M.
Hackensack, NJ
I've used every expensive setting spray out there, and nothing worked. I decided to try this, and it's amazing. My makeup doesn't budge whatsoever. And the best part is that it's super cheap!
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
This is definitely my favorite setting spray. It smells minty when applying and it does leave a sticky feeling behind that doesn't last long. Nothing moves and I don't feel oily throughout the day. I would definitely purchase this again. I think I bought it from Amazon and I need to buy more. I love this way more than the urban decay deslick setting spray!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This stuff needs to be more known! It is seriously AMAZING! Now, I have dry-ish skin because I regularly use glycolic acid products and retin a every night, and I now have to stray away from products that are too mattifying. However! I do use a dewy foundation, set it with powder, do the rest of my face then spray with either Tatcha or Mac Fix+ & usually very lightly take whatever's' left on my powder brush and dab it on my t zone so I don't get oily from the dewy mists...THENNNNN I use this bad boy and let me tell you, my makeup looks flawless and does not move the littlest bit all day or night. I'd wear it running around the hospital, literally running and sweating and my full face of makeup would still look flawless. It works with matte or dewy makeup and it just looks amazing. Trust me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...