MakeupBen Nye
- Final Seal 8 Floz/236ml

Ben Nye - Final Seal 8 Fl.oz./236ml.

by Ben Nye

Apply over any completed makeup for a smudge and water-resistant finish. Final Seal keeps makeup in place even on performers who perspire heavily. Add to Liquid Paints (about 10%) for greater durability. Remove with Hydra Cleanse

I have severe hyperhydrosis on my face and head and its obviously worse in the summer months (super embarrassing). I want to be able to wear my make up to work without it melting off. On top of it, my brother is getting married at the end of August, its an outdoor wedding and thats even more important that my make up stay put! My skin is combination/dry. Is this really THAT good? Does it work on all skin typea? Is it feesable to use almost daily through the summer or should I just stock up on tinted moisturizer and call it good? As far as the wedding, will it hold up through heat, sweat and tears? If you have any other suggestions, Ill take them too :) Thanks!
I’m getting married later this year and I want something that will seal my makeup like cement lol?
Start your review of Ben Nye - Final Seal 8 Fl.oz./236ml.!
lladira E.
San Diego, CA
Ben Nye - Final Seal 8 Fl.oz./236ml. uploaded by lladira E.
FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW Wow, talk about an amazing product ! This setting spray is just unbelievable. Even having to wear a mask throughout this pandemic, not even a bit of my makeup smudges. Initially I read that the princesses from Disneyland use this product for their shows & it worked well. So many great reviews I read about it. After using it, I highly recommend it to everyone who would love their makeup to really stay on all day! I ordered online through their website ❤️ see below, after a long day with no touch ups ! ✨
Lauren H.
Augusta, GA
This is the best setting spray ever. I have the 4 oz bottle which is pretty big. My makeup barely moves when i wear this. Amazing. If you have oily skin, you’ll LOVE this.
Kim M.
Mount Shasta, CA
Definitely a final seal product. This is a setting spray that is no joke like glue. I would not say it’s completely transfer proof unless you layer it. When ai wear a mask my nose still rubs off a little but it holds up better than my other sprays. For the price and results I would say definitely try this. It has a strong distinctive smell to it(menthol). I would not say this is an everyday spray for me but if I have a wedding, birthday or all day event I definitely reach for this to secure my makeup. There’s no messing around with potential mask smears for me!
sydney W.
If you struggle with your makeup coming off on your mask this is the product for you! I apply a layer after foundation and then setting my whole face at the end. It doesn’t fully eliminate makeup coming off on your mask but I have noticed a huge difference when I use this vs when I don’t use it. Get you some!
Jessica N.
Pensacola, FL
Ben Nye Final Seal and Mehron Barrier Spray are the only two setting/fixing sprays that I keep in my makeup kit because they are both just so so good at what they do!
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
Ben Nye - Final Seal 8 Fl.oz./236ml. uploaded by Aniya S.
I should honestly end my review at “Beyoncé uses this setting spray!”..... but I won’t do that lol. All jokes aside this is hands down the best setting spray! From the calming mint smell, to the fact your makeup isn’t budging for a long while!! It’s worth the money!! And if you’re a Makeup Artist but the big jug!!!!
Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Like the Mehron Skin Prep Pro (No Sweat), this is a product for days you know you’ll be sweating. I have sensitive skin and I am acne-prone, so I HAVE to wash this product off within 8 hours of application. To get even coverage and avoid stinging your eyes, I’d recommend first spraying this onto a beauty blender and then patting it onto skin.
Carmen P.
Cincinnati , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing. Works best if I spray before and after makes. The scent isn’t too strong and it last for hours. I’d recommend it to everyone
Inga B.
Lithia Spgs, GA
The best setting spray! Hands down! I was never a believer in setting sprays. I always thought they were just, “ok”. But Final Seal made me a believer! Now, the smell is a bit strong, like peppermint - I always have to warn my clients prior to misting their face. And it can make your skin feel a bit tacky for a moment, but I’m sure that’s all apart of the magic. Because once you set with this spray, you are good ALL day!
Idalia A.
Okay so this really does keep your makeup in place! Even after wearing a mask all day, my makeup stays out. I can take off my mask and it stays relatively clean. The only down side to this is the scent. It feels like an alcohol hairspray to your face, but other than that! Great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina I.
il y a un an
lladira E. il y a 8 mois
hi ! 🖤 yes, that’s the setting spray I used. magical ! :)
Nisha C.
il y a 2 ans
ZadaBMUA S. il y a 2 ans
Yessss! Definitely get this! It will hold your makeup literally all day and night! Ive tried this on carnival clients who were dancing and sweating in the sun for the entire day from 2am and they all said the makeup did not budge! I have oily skin and it works just as well for me too. Just use a spray bottle and youre good to go
Shabine M.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 3 ans
Courtney R. il y a 3 ans
It’s not really meant for every day wear. it’s for theatrical makeup so it’s super heavy duty. I love the Milani spray for every day use