BY BEN NYE

• Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to re...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a heavy duty makeup dealer, it works as long as you don't get it in your eyes but will last
Aspen P.
Minneapolis , MN
This is a serious setting spray!!!!
Looks great in photo
True matte finish
Recommend for brides
Adebola J.
Hampton, GA
Ben Nye sealing spray sets your makeup but the only con I noticed is it’s kinda sticky.
rachel m.
Toronto, ON
This is the Holy grail of makeup setting sprays. I bought this to try out at a summer wedding and I was not disappointed. I kept touching a napkin to my face to see if any of my makeup moved and it didn't! Definitely better than urban decay and has since been my go to for makeup.
Ellie R.
Charles Close, Snodland
The BEST setting spray for when you really want your makeup to last. I use this every time I go on a night out and even on the off occasion when I have a few too many and fall asleep without taking off my makeup, it’s still intact in the morning. I wouldn’t use it on a daily basis though as it is very strong and, in order for it to have the staying power it does, alcohol is listed as one of the main ingredients which can age your skin.
Rachel G.
Edinburgh , Scotland
It’s a pretty good makeup sealer. I use it for setting greasepaint or face paint, rather than beauty makeups. It’s got a slight minty scent and dries down quickly. I find it to stay ever so slightly tacky which I don’t like, I prefer my Kryolan Fixier spray which isn’t tacky. It also has a pump spray which I don’t like much, I prefer and aerosol for setting larger areas. The product itself though is decent and fixes makeup well.
Mamie C.
This product are definitely keep make up on all day. You just need to use after makeup 5.6 push and it stick your makeup all day nothing come off. And this product are good for all kinds of skin I really recommend this product and it reasonable!!
Jemiesha J.
miami, fl
This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. Perfect for Makeup that doesn’t budge. I purchased this off of amazon in the spray bottle because it was easier for me to use. Disclaimer- this stuff burns a bit so it may not be for sensitive skin persons and is not recommended for everyday use. Nevertheless if you want ur face to stay put for hours and hours this is your friend.
Amanda C.
Edmonton, AB
This stuff is amazing for making your everyday makeup as well as your Halloween Makeup last all day and night. You can buy this at any special fx makeup store or Amazon. I would highly recommend this to everyone doing any sort of makeup but especially Halloween Makeup!
Janette bm126463 F.
Aqui es donde se paran las aguas. The best setting spray ever. Esto hace que tu maquillaje se haga a prueba de toooodo. No se transfiera, no se mueva, nadaaaaa. Perfecto para usarlo en novias y maquillajes de boda o de fiestas largas. Hasta ahora es mi favorito
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Does this actually work as well as everyone says? Also where can I purchase it in Canada?
India A.
Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to really wear makeup often because the crap starts to melt. I like to use BenBen Nye Final Seal 16oz. .....but in the small spray bottle and that's been the best makeup sealant I've come across . But sheesh I can only find it at a theater store. It's some really good stuff . But I don't like how it doesn't leave a Matt finish. Does anyone know of a better one that works just as good or better?