BY BEN NYE

• Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to re...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
OMG!! There is nothing else like this setting spray. I love the smell and so do my clients- minty fresh. It's the only setting spray that actually locks in your makeup and makes it stay allll night. Highly recommend
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Best setting spray I have ever used! It's the only thing that keeps my makeup on place. Way better then urban decay. It works in hot sweaty weather! It's a bit pricy but worth it not to reapply! Highly recommend!!
Kaelan R.
River Ridge, LA
PERFECT when you have to make any makeup last a while. I used this when i was a student at Paul Mitchell and my sfx makeup stayed while i was even doing hair! i have oily skin and i stayed matte all day
Megan B.
I use the final seal on to of this body paint last year for Halloween and it did not move an inch. Don't use it too close to the paint though because it could over saturate it and make the paint run
Mickey B.
Augusta , GA
I buy this in bulk anytime I have the chance. Although it contains high amounts of alcohol which can be drying, if you use a good primer and practice good skin care it will be fine. This completely waterproofs any makeup.
Amanda L.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff is LEGIT the BEST setting spray out there, you will not be disappointed if you are a greasy face like myself. Keeps everything in place all day and has a nice minty scent
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
I have the smaller bottle of final seal but it definitely does it's job your makeup does not move after applying final seal. It's great for events when you need your makeup to last.
Kara W.
Mayfield, KY
This stuff is AMAZING!! I spray it on my face after my foundation, powder, contour and blush is applied and it keeps my makeup on my face and makes my face less oily.
Amy L.
I would give it five stars if it didn't smell so horrible. Smells like listerine. And the spray bottle isn't effective, it sprays huge dots onto the skin which mess up the makeup.
Lauren C.
Hixson, TN
This product is a miracle worker! My makeup usually slides right off my face by lunch. This keeps me matte until I take it off!
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Does this actually work as well as everyone says? Also where can I purchase it in Canada?
India A.
Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to really wear makeup often because the crap starts to melt. I like to use BenBen Nye Final Seal 16oz. .....but in the small spray bottle and that's been the best makeup sealant I've come across . But sheesh I can only find it at a theater store. It's some really good stuff . But I don't like how it doesn't leave a Matt finish. Does anyone know of a better one that works just as good or better?