BY BEN NYE

• Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to re...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Absolutely my favorite setting spray for my brides. It does exactly what it says and seals the makeup on the face without altering the look. I believe this is the setting mist of choice for drag queens and Disney characters at Disney Parks. If it can hold up for hours in 100+ degree heat, it can handle a teary bride or turnt up drag queen. I wouldn't use it for every day since it is so intense, but it's a must have for special occasions and for makeup artist kits.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
I do understand that this is a product that's made more for theater production but it is still an amazing summertime setting spray especially with those with oily skin! It keeps my makeup in place the entire day and it keeps me looking nice and matte. This is my Holy Grail setting spray for the summer!! Ben Nye Final Seal (Matte Makeup Sealer)
Maria P.
Brooklyn, NY
Well I don't have this huge bottle of the final seal, I have the spray bottle version. First off,be very careful with this product since it smells like pure alcohol, so maybe not ideal for everyday use. But if you need something that'll make your make up last through a storm, this is it. Your make up won't budge with this product, even in humid weather. Little tip : if you do get the setting spray on a bottle version change the bottle and spray applicator because the bottle it comes in the nozzle will just straight shoot the setting spray, it will not create a nice mist.
Samantha L.
This is an amazing setting Spray if you have oily skin. It will literally lock in your makeup and keep it from budging all day and night. And it's cheap! I just don't recommend spraying a lot when you use this. A little goes a long way. If you over Spray it can feel like hairspray on your face.
Jenn L.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays!! It will keep you beauty makeup and halloween makeup flawless all night long!! It is minty so be sure to keep your eyes closed until it is completely dry otherwise it will sting your eyes! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
As a performer this is my go to, holy grail makeup sealer. I will power the face and then lightly spray this all over my face. It keeps all of my makeup in the place it was originally set to be in. Its long lasting, not irritating, and priced well.
Dakota G.
post falls, ID
Hands down the best setting spray in the industry! Awesome for everyday, for theatrical use and even for Halloween looks! Works for all skin types and it really sets everything in place. Must have for any make up fanatic.
Quincee C.
The only makeup setting spray you need. It can hold up under hot stage lights, crazy wedding day dramas, prom, or even crying your eyes out from a heartbreak. Super easy to spray on the face. And smells minty, which is a plus for me.
Carolyn W.
Sacramento, CA
My cast mates and I shared a jug of this during a production of Cats. There was no smearing or dripping! It can dry out your skin a bit but if you are careful and gentle when removing, it’s a great tool to have in your makeup kit.
Magdalena M.
I work out in the sun with a full face of makeup and this stuff definitely keeps it in place! However it does seem to make my foundation turn cakes and seperate by the end of he day. Not my favorite but it gets the job done!
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Does this actually work as well as everyone says? Also where can I purchase it in Canada?
India A.
Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to really wear makeup often because the crap starts to melt. I like to use BenBen Nye Final Seal 16oz. .....but in the small spray bottle and that's been the best makeup sealant I've come across . But sheesh I can only find it at a theater store. It's some really good stuff . But I don't like how it doesn't leave a Matt finish. Does anyone know of a better one that works just as good or better?