BY BEN NYE

• Does this actually work as well as everyone says? Also wh...2 Answers
  • Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to re...2 Answers
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is incredible!! I recently purchased this at The Makeup Show in Chicago and after reading many reviews it was on my must have list- and now I know why!! This setting spray is legit! Keeps Makeup on all day and it is now a staple in my kit!
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
This apray truly seals in your makeup. I sweated , worked for 8 plus hours and my makeup was still in place. It has a peppermint mixed with rubbing alcohol smelling though whish is why i gave it a 4 but its great besides that.
Jasmine E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Absolutely the best setting spray if you sweat a lot. Your makeup does not budge for hours. It has a minty smell and tingles just a little. Doesn't leave your face sticky at all. When you sweat it rolls right over your face.
DANA K.
This does an excellent job as a sealant: mattifying & long-lasting. Only thing I must say that is a negative is it stings. It has a peppermint smell and this can give a tingling feel which burns once sprayed.
Ana R.
Raleigh
This was my go to setting spray for years. I would buy these online. It does a great job at setting your makeup for the day. This is great I the summer. It does contain alcohol, which dried out my skin
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
My holy grail setting spray! Makeup does not budge. Best ever. One thing to note is the smell is strong and it can have a little sticky feeling, but this is hands down the best.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Does have a strong mint like mist, but refreshing. Can make up feel caked, but I feel like that wears off after awhile. Very matte finish. More on the pricey side, but worth it.
Gary Tamica Campbell A.
I buy the biggest bottle sold from Nigel's Beauty mostly. This is a holy grail product in my kit. Never set a fave without it. It is minty, think a la listerine (literally). But this stuff is super glue, never failed a face! At first spray it might feel a little sticky but it wears off.
TIP: I use a small, fine mist spray bottle to prevent globs of liquid on my face.
Gabby A.
I love this setting spray!! I hear that this is what the Disney princesses at Disney land use to make their makeup last all day !! I bought this online at makeup mania for 38$ and for how many ounces you get it's so worth it. I have extremely oily skin and after 7 hours my face looked the same way it did when I first put on my makeup .im so impressed with this product!!! My new fav setting spray
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Absolutely my favorite setting spray for my brides. It does exactly what it says and seals the makeup on the face without altering the look. I believe this is the setting mist of choice for drag queens and Disney characters at Disney Parks. If it can hold up for hours in 100+ degree heat, it can handle a teary bride or turnt up drag queen. I wouldn't use it for every day since it is so intense, but it's a must have for special occasions and for makeup artist kits.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Does this actually work as well as everyone says? Also where can I purchase it in Canada?
India A.
Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to really wear makeup often because the crap starts to melt. I like to use BenBen Nye Final Seal 16oz. .....but in the small spray bottle and that's been the best makeup sealant I've come across . But sheesh I can only find it at a theater store. It's some really good stuff . But I don't like how it doesn't leave a Matt finish. Does anyone know of a better one that works just as good or better?