Ben Nye Final Seal 16oz.

by Ben Nye

Does this really stop makeup transfer?
is this worth it?
Ben Nye Final Seal 16oz. Opinion on final seal?
Start your review of Ben Nye Final Seal 16oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Ally M.
Austin, TX
Ben Nye Final Seal 16oz. uploaded by Ally M.
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS STUFF IS LEGIT! If you want your makeup to stand out up to anything your day might throw your way, this is it. It even takes some serious scrubbing to remove it in the shower. This is extremely heavy duty. It is too heavy for me personally to wear daily but for events that will last a long time, or for any costuming purposes, this is my go-to. It even smells really nice, like super fresh, crisp spearmint. Totally worth the price if you want to weatherproof your face. I will say to be very careful to not move your face too much while this stuff dries or it will crease horribly. If you let it dry completely before talking/smiling/whatever it doesn’t crease.
Christina G.
Birmingham, AL
Ben Nye Final Seal 16oz. uploaded by Christina G.
I used this to set clown makeup for a play I was in. It smelled like pure alcohol or mouthwash, and felt harsh on my skin. It did help my makeup stay on a bit though.
Julia B.
Loveeeeee. I will never go back to wasting money on urban decay all nighter or nyx setting sprays this is the real deal.
Lisset C.
Phoenix, AZ
Ben Nye Final Seal 16oz. uploaded by Lisset C.
Calling all my oily skin gals! Halloween is hands-down one of my favorite holidays, I love being able to play around with make up and create different looks using all kinds of products but if you’re anything like me and you have very oily skin and most of the Halloween make up out there Is cream base and not oily skin friendly. Anytime I am going out to a party I always make sure to spray down my face with this final seal and my make up does not move around whatsoever. It has a very mouthwash minty smell but it’s the real deal. I also use it on days when I am going to go to work and I’m running around with a full face on and it keeps my skin matte all day!
Alyssa S.
I bought this because it was a product used on the TV show Shadowhunters to seal in special effects temporary tattoos. I purchased it for the same reason, and used their exact process, and it's probably the best makeup sealer I've used. However, I will say I'm not big on using it on the face area. It's very sticky, so you have to powder it down, otherwise everything will stick to your skin that comes in contact with it. So any fuzz, or anything else will stick to the skin unless you powder it down when you're done.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
It will hold your makeup all day and does not budge. I love this product especially for outdoor events in warm weather
CJ R.
Orlando, FL
THE MOST AMAZING SETTING SPRAY I HAVE EVER USED! My makeup doesn’t more or sweat off especially living in FL
Shia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Live in a humid area? Sweat a lot? Or dance, kick, and split in the summer heat with pounds of makeup? This setting spray is for you! I have no clue how this product works (probably alcohol) but you can definitely swim with it on and keep your makeup in place. The only downside is that it has alcohol and fragrance in it but it does what it advertises.
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Now THIS is a setting spray!!!!   I just thought I was using setting sprays until I heard Wayne Goss say that only Ben Nye and Skindanavia were true setting sprays.   So, I purchased the Ben Nye Matte Final Seal and Good Golly, Miss Molly does it work well.  I have no complaints about this product.   A warning, though - don’t spray it on your clothes or you’ll smell minty fresh.  I purchased the 16 oz. bottle to refill the 2 oz. bottle I originally purchased.  I'll probably get another 2 oz. bottle to keep in my travel bag.
Danyelle J.
O'Fallon
Great for HD Makeup and really sealing a special effect or unique style without it failing you. I love this brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erin B.
Prestonsburg, KY
il y a un an
Ben Nye Final Seal 16oz. Opinion on final seal?
Shia H. il y a un an
It works very well (especially when you have to dance and sweat in pounds of makeup)! It has alcohol in it which keeps your make up stay put but can also sting a bit (and probably not good for your skin)...it literal feels like you’re spraying glue to your face. Make sure your eyes a closed and keep it closed for a couple seconds after spraying.
India A.
Richmond, TX
il y a 4 ans
Sooooo I sweat a lot !!! So it's always hard for me to really wear makeup often because the crap starts to melt. I like to use BenBen Nye Final Seal 16oz. .....but in the small spray bottle and that's been the best makeup sealant I've come across . But sheesh I can only find it at a theater store. It's some really good stuff . But I don't like how it doesn't leave a Matt finish. Does anyone know of a better one that works just as good or better?
Katie K. il y a 3 ans
I've heard the same thing about the skindinavia I wanna try both of these cause I have that same problem it gets so hot here and major humidity